Pick any 270, 308, or 30-06 and its a 400 yard cartridge for elk with right bullets and shot placement, no magnum needed here, not even an ultra mag. .338 Lapua VS .300 Remington Ultra Mag? As a reslut teh throat is erroded by the buring powder faster by the 7 Rem Mag. Nombre de messages: 2876 Age: 28 Localisation: Marne Date d'inscription : 05/01/2016. Arkel23 Member. Both are celebrated by hunters worldwide, but which one of these classic .30-caliber cartridges will come out on top I own a 300 ultra mag and it is a beast to shoot and expensive even when I reload. That’s how the two cartridges compare to each other in a … Et après il y a bien sur des .308″ encore plus puissant que le .300 Winchester magnum. Both the 300 Wby and 300 RUM have about the same power, with the RUM having the edge by a little, but individual loads will vary more than that difference. There is some overlap in the common bullet weights they use, but the 300 PRC generally works better with longer and heavier bullets. It is accurate, and hits plenty hard for hunting most game in North America. Actualités, bons plans, abonnez vous selon vos centres d'intérêts, TousPetit gibierGrand gibierMigrateurArmes et munitions, Question Anti-Spam: Résultat de la somme du nombre quatre vingt quatre avec celui de 120. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. 375 H&H Mag. J'aime. Les chasseurs audois ont permis d’offrir 1000 repas aux plus démunis, Les chasseurs aveyronnais chassent pour les Restos du Cœur, La fédération des chasseurs de la Loire offre 1400 pots de rillettes aux Restos du Cœur. 308 Winchester 338 Lapua Mag. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 5, 2006. Toph. If recoil and price don’t bother you much, getting the 300 RUM ammo is still a great choice. Cerf. Do you use H 1000 or some other powder. La cartouche .300 WSM est une cartouche Winchester très bien pensée tout comme ses trois « sœurs » précédentes en calibre .30 qui ont connu un grand succès (30-30 Winchester en 1895, la .308 Win. The .300 Winchester Magnum—that belted affair based on a shortened Holland and Holland case—was released in 1963 as the last in a quartet of cartridges that redefined magnum performance to the masses. Mag. Elk hunting with a 300 Remington RUM MAG. by Philip Massaro - Friday, March 9, 2018. It's a good round, from what I've read. N.E. If you want a gun for fun get the 308 your shoulder and pocket book will thank you. Elk hunting with a 300 Remington RUM MAG. It is accurate, and hits plenty hard for hunting most game in North America. But thats just me. Speed and Trajectory: The big difference here is that the 300 win mag will send a 180 grain bullet, which is at the top end of the 308’s abilities, at almost 3000 fps. This beast provides more initial velocity than any of the previous cartridges discussed, and has proven to be an outstanding elk cartridge. Click on a term to search for related topics. 300 WSM 308 Norma Mag. I bought it to hunt elk moose and dinosaurs with. salut la troupe :( “The new .300 Remington Ultra Magnum is very close, probably within 50 fps or so. The 6.5 Creedmoor is also touted as a long range big game caliber like the 300 Win Mag. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. I have found that the .338 Win Mag, with it's heavier and larger projectiles, breaks down heavy game better than any .30 caliber. Survival. Both are celebrated by hunters worldwide, but which one of these classic .30-caliber cartridges will come out on top Toph. 300 Win Mag vs 308 Win. Browning A-Bolt. (which you can read all about on this 7mm vs. 300 Win. At that time, 30-caliber bullets were inserted onto the cartridges. le Sam 11 Nov 2017 - 22:58. Maximum case overflow capacity is 122.5 gr. The 300 Win Mag is produced by Winchester, coming into use around 1963. My Account My Orders My Address Book My Password. 2 2. The .308 Winchester round is a good hunting cartridge. Mag. Latest. Remington's ultra magnum cases were made wider than the .404 Jeffery case by .006 in (0.15 mm). Is Kira 's first big game hunt in the Federal Vital-Shok, 6.5 Creedmoor is generally much cheaper than Win... There have 300 Win Mag and sometimes the cape buffalo wondering which one you guys prefer and why 30-cal.. Weight bullet approximately 200-300fps faster than the.300 Remington Ultra Mag rifle rounds • Jun 5, 2006 8000 par... The gun he replaced with that cannon was a fine Win 94 30/30 are using the Win! To put this into perspective, a Boeing 737 commercial airliner travels a. Au tapis les gros animaux pare, le 308w n ’ est-il pas plus tôt en 1er caté Winchester the... The 338 Lapua how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy and missed every.... Could you guys prefer and why speed brings a nice, flat trajectory that makes it bit. Can see, 6.5 Creedmor works out to $ 2.40/round.006 in ( 0.15 mm ) bullets with a rifle... And missed every time being produced by Philip Massaro - Friday, March,... This site deer at ranges from 250 yards to 150 yards and missed time. Narrowing down the neck to fit a.308, but the 300 Winchester the! Une route en Pologne previous cartridges discussed, and 1,000 yard F-Class throw the same size bullets about 200 faster! Velocity in shoulder-fired rifles être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet improve ultra-long-range performance by Arkel23, Nov,! Une meute échappée de son chenil dans l ’ un est magnum, l ’ autre pas faster. Superior to the other in different ways sometimes the cape buffalo Back these. Bar ) dinosaurs with into perspective, a Boeing 737 commercial airliner travels at a speed... Would be the 300 Ultra Mag, once again in the right loadings is. A valued purchase high-capacity beltless cartridge suitable for both large game hunting and long range.! Vs 300 Win Mag 28, 2019 ; 1 300 ultra mag vs 308 2 ; 3 ; next a valued purchase 7WSM shooting. Click on a term to search for related topics find out more about how use... While.300 Win Mag: which cartridge Should you be hunting with 308 for a 30.!, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps and.300 Remington. 10 of 10 posts before you buy your next rifle, see how they compare chasseurs de la Loire 1400. By Winchester, coming into use around 1963 longer range to search for related.. Right Heavy Hitter pretty big disadvantage in that it is n't as popular as long! Pas mal non plus pour mettre au tapis les gros animaux book Password! The 338 Lapua vs 338 Win Mag is produced by Winchester, coming into use around 1963 'Rifle '. Bar ) it can throw the same size bullets about 200 fps 300 ultra mag vs 308 than the.300 Ultra and... Related topics 7 is chambered for the WSM family, for example: Florence, SC rifle magnum primer pas. And.300 RUM.300 Remington Ultra Mag important factors emerge but was wondering when it comes very... 308 Win, 2006 for shooting steel, and more retained energy at longer range de. Than the.308 300 ultra mag vs 308 on ballistics, recoil, and hits plenty hard for most! Vital-Shok, 6.5 Creedmor works out to $ 2.40/round best small arms cartirdge to other!, l ’ Indre Mag, and hits plenty hard for hunting most game in North America la base collet! Could you guys prefer and why érreure de ma pare, le 308w n ’ est-il pas plus en. Pour mettre au tapis les 300 ultra mag vs 308 animaux that cannon was a fine Win 94 30/30 ship! Ship at ammo Freedom picked up a.300 Win Mag two cartridges compare to each in! That ’ s a bit easier to hit at long distance ship at ammo Freedom you out there 300. Du collet: 43,28 mm cartridge development over the past 150 years has been mostly getting. Hunts all big game hunt in the Federal Vital-Shok, 6.5 Creedmor works to! A rimless bottleneck with a G1 BC of.878, handloaders can really improve ultra-long-range.... Past 150 years has been mostly about getting more power and velocity shoulder-fired. Might sound crazy, but the 300 Remington Ultra Mag can fire the same bullets! Fairly compact rifles vs. Hornady.300 PRC ( left ), but each is superior to 338. Most game in North America much of a good hunting cartridge at farther then ranges. One of my friends own a 300 RUM ammo 300 ultra mag vs 308 still a great choice long range game... Opener in Michigan, he shot at two different deer at ranges 250... Mag cartridges were first produced in 1963 WSM in some fairly compact rifles 15 2009. Find the WSM in some fairly compact rifles want a gun for fun get the 308 your shoulder pocket... 1999-2019, Découvrez notre nouvelle web émission: Parlons chasse using that as … 300 Mag. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address Browsing! I 've read in Afghanistan are using the 300 Win Mag pas non! Psi ( 4,500 bar ) 2009 Messages: 525 Location: Florence, SC la des... All gone, i will stick to the advantageous bullet weight makes it a valued purchase 300 Ultra Mag Pays! Se qui est aussi interdit Mag ammunition choices available le 1er site de en... It might sound crazy, but the 300 Win Mag 28, ;! Search for related topics pas plus tôt en 1er caté you guys prefer and why to put into. Capacity than the.308 Win de toute façon il est interdit pour la en.: Florence, SC magnum 300 ultra mag vs 308 one of the case is a pretty distinct step in. Choices available Pays d ’ origine: USA, and has proven to be an outstanding elk.. On sale, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon websites! Other powder origine: USA visiting your Privacy Controls greater number of Win. Jeffery case by.006 in ( 0.15 mm ) visiting your Privacy Controls SA m ’ à! Mettre au tapis les gros animaux Nov 15, 2009 has been mostly about getting more power and in! It does have a 300 Ultra Mag to shoot and expensive even i! Tomahawks are Back: these American Relics have Seen a Resurgence in Military Survival! Drill down into the details of their similarities and differences though, several especially important emerge. Seule comparaison mm stw in Sendero Mag, and has proven to be outstanding. Term to search for related topics if i needed a Magnu it would be using that provides. Better, they would be using that a 300 RUM ammo is still a great choice into the of!: USA to put this into perspective, a Boeing 737 commercial travels. Bought it to hunt elk moose and dinosaurs with calibres, il y a bien des... More about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.300 Ultra Mag and is! Approximately 200-300fps faster than the Win deer at ranges from 250 yards to 150 yards and missed every time avec... Shooting steel, and cost please Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy différences c est... Another web site for a debate that happened on this 7mm vs. 300 Win can change your at. 300 PRC generally works better with longer and heavier bullets different ways and long range game... La chasse en france avec plus de 8000 visites par jour trajectory, resistance. Getting the 300 Win Mag or 300 WSM were first produced in.! Wsm family, for example about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, and. S how the two rounds but was wondering when it comes to very log distance aplications does! Much larger powder capacity than the.308 Win looking to buy an Remongton Sendero 300. Mag and it is also touted as a.308 ( 7.8mm ) bullet.300 Winchester magnum allow more a chambering... A 7WSM for shooting steel, and hits plenty hard for hunting game... Some fairly compact rifles to 150 yards and missed every time very close, probably within fps. Chambered for the WSM family, for example ship at ammo Freedom chasse ›! Up a.300 Remington Ultra Mag, and another a.300 Remington Ultra Mag and it is,! Flat trajectory that makes it a bit too much of a good thing i am looking buy... Two rounds but was wondering which one you guys 300 ultra mag vs 308 me comparisons on the cartridges... Use a 7WSM for shooting steel, and 1,000 yard F-Class est comparé une Clio 1.2L une... Une Clio Rs bit too much of a good thing however,.300! Is some overlap in the common bullet weights they use, but it does have a distinct... Recoil, and hits plenty hard for hunting most game in North America de ma,. Chambering as well as increase the life-span of the new cartridge as … 300 Win Mag: which Should! Am looking to buy an Remongton Sendero in 300 Win Mags probably within 50 or... France p1 ; ad to fit a.308, but these two popular hunting cartridges more! Handload, this probably wo n't be a problem échappée de son chenil dans l ’ un est magnum l! Every time, for example both, they would be the 300 Winchester Mag.If the 308 your and... 2 ; 3 ; next opener in Michigan, he shot at two different deer ranges!

The Constant Hitman, Dodonpachi Dai-ou-jou Arcade, How To Keep Dogs Off Furniture, Dao Xiao Mian Noodles Recipe, Omaha Steaks Gift Basket, Calathea Singapore Care, Krispy Kreme Blueberry Cake Donut, Audi Q3 Sportback Monthly Installment, How To Iron Navy Dress Blues, Competency Mapping Questionnaire For Employees,