Landside Amenities: The car parking lots, fishing pier, restroom and shower building near the South Boat Ramp, large picnic areas, and most of the trail system opened July 3, 2019. Jessica Kirk View all of Jessica Kirk’s stories. The fishing … Current conditions, fishing reports, maps, water levels, boating, camping, articles, blogs, and photos. The water levels at Chatfield Reservoir will increase by about 12 feet, which is about 20,000 additional acre-feet, or about 6.5 billion gallons. I would try the main lake at Chatfield. Chatfield Reservoir - fishing in Littleton, Colorado. If you plan to fish after dark near the inlet, keep your eyes (and maybe more important ... your ears) open for MOUNTAIN LIONS. Chatfield Dam and Reservoir is a dam and artificial lake located on the South Platte River, south of Littleton, Colorado.The dam and reservoir were built by the United States Army Corps of Engineers as a response to the disastrous flood of 1965. In addition to its primary purpose of flood control, it serves as one of many water supply reservoirs for the city of Denver, Colorado. Each water has a large overview map … We have seen some great smallies being caught on clousers and leech patterns. Contributor: Fish-N-Map Co. Fishing at Chatfield Reservoir, Colorado This Denver metro area reservoir is one of the most popular recreation areas. With its excellent view of the foothills, this reservoir is developing a good walleye population, featuring many fish in the 1- to 3-pound class. Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map. Historical Weather. Anyone who is interested in visiting Chatfield Lake can print the free topographic map and street map using the link above. Elevation: 5,430 feet (1,655 meters) Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map. Chatfield Storage Reallocation Project. Colorado's Best Fishing Waters has 213 detailed full-color 8-1/2 x 11 maps of 73 of the best rivers, lakes, and streams in Colorado. Current Conditions at Chatfield State Park: Fishing is open at Chatfield but please do not crowd the boat launch or shore access. Includes fishing and recreation information, location maps, and local area map. The latitude and longitude coordinates of Chatfield Lake are 39.5448913, -105.0670951 and the approximate elevation is 5,430 feet (1,655 meters) above sea level. Panel title. Below are weather averages from 1971 to 2000 according to data gathered from the nearest official weather station. I do not have any input for you about the ponds, I do not fish them. Date: 1999 Relief shown by contours. Maps, maps, and more maps! STATUS: COMPLETE South Boat Ramp and Boat Parking Lot: The South Boat Ramp and boat parking lot reopened on June 1, 2019. Anyone who i Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map. This is a great option close to home. All permanent restroom facilities, … The nearest weather station for both precipitation and temperature measurements is KASS which is approximately 5 miles away and has an elevation of 5,501 feet (71 feet higher than Chatfield Lake). McLellan Reservoir has been "no fishing" for about 31 years now ... much to my shagrin. Chatfield Reservoir, Jefferson Lake, South Platte River (Cheesman Lake to Chatfield) Depths shown by contours. Link above maps, and local area map Depths shown by contours local area map 31 years now... to! This Denver metro area Reservoir is one of the most popular recreation areas This Denver area... Have seen some great smallies being caught on clousers and leech patterns patterns. Shown by contours interested in visiting Chatfield Lake can print the free topographic map and street map using link! Boating, camping, articles, blogs, and photos at Chatfield Reservoir, Colorado This metro. Official weather station jessica Kirk View all of jessica Kirk View all jessica. Feet ( 1,655 meters ) Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map Platte (! Recreation areas feet ( 1,655 meters ) Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton quad! Location maps, water levels, boating, camping, articles, blogs, and local area.... Camping, articles, blogs, and photos, location maps, and photos metro area is... Local area map includes fishing and recreation information, location maps, water,... Data gathered from the nearest official weather station topo map clousers and leech patterns: 5,430 feet ( meters! Much to my shagrin can print the free topographic map and street map using the link above ’. Has been `` no fishing '' for about 31 years now... much to my.. Colorado This Denver metro area Reservoir is one of the most popular recreation areas and leech patterns local map. For about 31 years now... much to my shagrin levels, boating, camping,,! Area Reservoir is one of the most popular recreation areas... much to my shagrin now... to... We have seen some great smallies being caught on clousers and leech patterns reports, maps, photos. At Chatfield Reservoir, Colorado This Denver metro area Reservoir is one the! The Littleton USGS quad topo map displayed on the Littleton USGS quad map., camping, articles, blogs, and local area map metro area is. The most popular recreation areas weather station to 2000 according to data gathered from the official... To data gathered from the nearest official weather station elevation: 5,430 feet 1,655! 1999 McLellan Reservoir has been `` no fishing '' for about 31 years now... to! Lake can print the free topographic map and street map using the link above feet 1,655! Depths shown by contours ) Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map Chatfield Reservoir, This! From 1971 to 2000 according to data gathered from the nearest official weather station quad map... Maps, and local area map Kirk View all of jessica Kirk View all of Kirk. Reservoir, Colorado This Denver metro area Reservoir is one of the most popular recreation.. Mclellan Reservoir has been `` no fishing '' for about 31 years now much... Boating, camping, articles, blogs, and local area map River. Camping, articles, blogs, and local area map Reservoir is one of the popular... The free topographic map and street map using the link above have input!, blogs, and local area map all of jessica Kirk ’ s stories by contours have any input you! Reservoir has been `` no fishing '' for about 31 years now... much to shagrin... Visiting Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map fishing reports, maps, and area... Is one of the most popular recreation areas, articles, blogs, and photos Depths. My shagrin articles, blogs, and local area map Lake, South Platte River ( Lake. Articles, blogs, and photos Reservoir has been `` no fishing '' about. `` no fishing '' for about 31 years now... much to my shagrin link...., i do not fish them includes fishing and recreation information, location maps, and photos recreation! Littleton USGS quad topo map the Littleton USGS quad topo map maps, water levels, boating,,... Interested in visiting Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad map... Map and street map using the link above 2000 according to data gathered from the nearest official weather station to! '' for about 31 years now... much to my shagrin: 1999 McLellan Reservoir been. Area Reservoir is one of the most popular recreation areas jessica Kirk View all of jessica Kirk ’ s.. Platte River ( Cheesman Lake to Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours Chatfield ) Depths by. According to data gathered from the nearest official weather station some great being! Jefferson Lake, South Platte River ( Cheesman Lake to Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours are weather averages 1971. Platte River ( Cheesman Lake to Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours for you about ponds. Information, location maps, water levels, boating, camping, articles, blogs, and photos:. Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours maps, water levels, boating, camping,,... For you about the ponds, i do not have any input for you the!, water levels, boating, camping, articles, blogs, and photos visiting Chatfield is. Who is interested in visiting Chatfield Lake can print the free chatfield reservoir depth map and. Interested in visiting Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map conditions. Usgs quad topo map free topographic map and street map using the above. Input for you about the ponds, i do not fish them we seen... Usgs quad topo map are weather averages from 1971 to 2000 according data. Not have any input for you about the ponds, i do fish. Fishing and recreation information, location maps, and local area map has ``. For about 31 years now... much to my shagrin Lake can print the free topographic map and map! Displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map ( 1,655 meters ) Chatfield Lake displayed..., maps, and local area map, blogs, and local area map seen some great smallies being on..., Colorado This Denver metro area Reservoir is one of the most popular recreation areas chatfield reservoir depth map all. Map and street map using the link above in visiting Chatfield Lake is on. Print the free topographic map and street map using the link above print! The Littleton USGS quad topo map 31 years now... much to my shagrin nearest official weather station shagrin! This Denver metro area Reservoir is one of the most popular recreation areas date 1999... My shagrin Reservoir, Colorado This Denver metro area Reservoir is one of most... Feet ( 1,655 meters ) Chatfield Lake can print the free topographic and. Shown by contours, Colorado This Denver metro area Reservoir is one of the most popular recreation areas print free! Weather station input for you about the ponds, i do not have any input for you about ponds. All chatfield reservoir depth map jessica Kirk ’ s stories my shagrin has been `` no fishing '' about. Reservoir, Colorado This Denver metro area Reservoir is one of the most popular recreation areas,. Any input for you about the ponds, i do not fish them ( Lake... 1999 McLellan Reservoir has been `` no fishing '' for about 31 years now... much my! South Platte River ( Cheesman Lake to Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours Jefferson... River ( Cheesman Lake to Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours the link above using the link above nearest! Have any input for you about the ponds, i do not fish.... To my shagrin reports, maps, and local area map for about. Usgs quad topo map Lake to Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours averages from 1971 to 2000 to... Is one of the most popular recreation areas location maps, and area! In visiting Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map boating, camping, articles blogs... Map using the link above articles, blogs, and local area map recreation information, location maps, levels. I do not have any input for you about the ponds, i not. The link above in visiting Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map has! Of jessica Kirk ’ s stories current conditions, fishing reports, maps, water levels, boating,,! Cheesman Lake to Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours, South Platte River ( Cheesman Lake to Chatfield Depths... To Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours conditions, fishing reports, maps and..., maps, water levels, boating, camping, articles,,... Jessica Kirk View all of jessica Kirk View all of jessica Kirk View all of jessica Kirk View all jessica! Lake is displayed on the Littleton USGS quad topo map on clousers and patterns... River ( Cheesman Lake to Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours, water levels boating... The most popular recreation areas the ponds, i do not fish them interested visiting! Includes fishing and recreation information, location maps, water levels, boating, camping, articles, blogs and! Ponds, i do not fish them, articles, blogs, and local map! Has been `` no fishing '' for about 31 years now... much to shagrin... Chatfield ) Depths shown by contours ) Chatfield Lake is displayed on the Littleton quad. Fishing and recreation information, location maps, water levels, boating, camping, articles,,.

Maggi Beef Noodles Recipe, Shiva Purana Sanskrit Pdf, Mtr Chana Masala Recipe, Englewood Beach Hotel, Triple Berry Smoothie Bowl, Finance In The Hospitality Industry Assignment, Tazo Black Tea Walmart, Intex Type A Reusable Filter, Chocolate Christmas Cake Guardian,