https://thestayathomechef.com/cinnamon-roll-swirl-coffee-cake Before you know it, you’ll be scoffing at store-bought bread, because your own will be superior! I thought these recipes were suppose to be healthy. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/219642/cinnamon-honeybun-cake Whisk together the remaining sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Your email address will not be published. With the mixer on low, add the flour mixture to the batter until just combined. Honey. (Alternatively, you can place the pan in the refrigerator to rise overnight, then bring to room temperature prior to baking). I adore both sweets and veggies, and I am on a mission to save you time and dishes. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe. 3. Our HoneyBaked Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake takes all the work out of dessert. Add the eggs 1 at a time, then add the vanilla and sour cream. Make the cinnamon sugar mixture: in a small bowl, combine the coconut sugar and cinnamon. Disclosure: Red Star Yeast provided me with the yeast used in this recipe and compensated me for my time to create this post. Arrange apple slices in a single layer over cinnamon. I love to know what you are making! by . Vanilla. Easy Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake. Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 pan or 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper or nonstick spray. The recipe was called Honey Bun Cake. As I discovered, it’s also pretty rockin’ when sandwiched between sweet, swirly layers of dough in Honey Swirled Coffee Cake. Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8×8 pan or 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper or nonstick spray. Rich, moist coffee cake is swirled with a cinnamon roll filling and topped off with a simple glaze. Switch to a dough hook (if using a stand mixer) or turn out on a lightly floured surface. The cake keeps well for several days. Brush a square or circular pan with butter. This looks delicious! Warm, fluffy cinnamon roll dough is filled with honey, walnuts, and raisins, then layered into a pan creates a gorgeous swirl coffee cake with a sweet surprise in every bite. The coffee cake is buttery, light, fluffy, and features a sweet ribbon of melty cinnamon through the center. Tina at http://www.tinaschic.com, Thanks so much! round baking pan with parchment; coat paper with cooking spray. Sift … American coffee cake gets its name because it’s a cake that is meant to be eaten and enjoyed with coffee (or tea). Make the coffee cake: preheat the oven to 325° and line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper. On very low speed (or by hand with a wooden spoon) gradually stir 1 and 1/2 cups of the remaining flour. Lemon Zest. Set aside. 2. https://www.sweetashoney.co. Combine 3/4 cup flour, sugar, undissolved yeast and salt in a large mixer bowl. Gently punch the dough down, then divided into 2 equal parts. Prepare Filling: In a small bowl, combine the honey, nuts, raisins, orange juice concentrate, and cinnamon. Walnuts: Add crunch and texture to our crumble cake. (The filling will spread to fill this space as you roll the dough). Add the melted butter and stir until the mix resembles the consistency of wet sand. Make the cinnamon sugar mixture: in a small bowl, combine the coconut sugar and cinnamon. This recipe combines a traditional Rosh Hashanah honey cake with a cinnamon loaded apple cake and the result is delicious! How to Make Homemade Coffee Cake. Instead of using all refined sugar in this recipe, I supplemented with honey for some natural sweetness. The topping has three additional ingredients –coconut sugar, cinnamon, and sliced almonds. Cinnamon Apples: Combine butter, sugar and cinnamon in a large skillet. With a bit of patience, you’ll be more successful than even your wildest carb dreams. Lemon Zest. cinnamon sugar banana coffee cake June 15, 2015 by Amanda @ .running with spoons. Combine dry ingredients for cake. Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake . This cinnamon breakfast cake recipe makes enough to feed a crowd (if you’re willing to share). Coffee Cake Muffins: (Adapted from Cook’s Illustrated) For the Crumble Topping: 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted 1/3 cup granulated sugar 1/3 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cups AP flour. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ta-dah! I love how a … I love how a touch of lemon zest brightens everything up. Then cover with remaining batter, making sure filling is sealed in by batter. If using a tube pan, line with parchment paper and lightly grease. The coffee cake is buttery, light, fluffy, and features a sweet ribbon of melty cinnamon through the center. Imagination time: Envision your favorite cinnamon roll (the one that’s outrageously fluffy and makes your house smell bonkers amazing while it bakes). Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. 3.93 from 91 votes. Try it out, and have a Merry Christmas. Cinnamon coffee cake wouldn’t be complete without the coziness of vanilla. Honey. In a medium sized bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. http://www.thelawstudentswife.com/category/healthy/. If you’d like to see a full list of the healthy recipes on my site, you can look under the “Healthy” category here: http://www.thelawstudentswife.com/category/healthy/. Sift the flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Required fields are marked *. Not this one. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Honestly, I think Pooh would be willing to sacrifice every honey pot in his collection for an extra slice. Easy reader favorites, made with ingredients you have on hand! Filtered by. Butter then flour a 10-inch cake mold. 4. Still scared to bake bread at home? Though Red Star offers a variety of yeast options, my absolute favorite is their Platinum Yeast. It’s a fluffy, sticky, and bursting with golden honey flavor. If your indent remains, the dough is ready. Required fields are marked *. I love using this bundt pan. Layer one- cake batter, Layer two- brown sugar and cinnamon, Layer three- cake batter, Layer four- brown sugar and cinnamon After the fourth layer, take a knife and make swirls through the entire batter. Coffee and Honey Cake Receitas Da Felicidade! In a separate bowl, make the cake by using an electric mixer to combine the Kodiak Cakes mix, sugar, and butter until the dry ingredients are coated. See more ideas about Cinnamon coffee, Cinnamon recipes, Honey buns. Honey Swirled Coffee Cake. This classic coffee cake recipe is from Jacqueline at Go Go Go Gourmet, a food blog dedicated to busy moms who enjoy baking, cooking, and entertaining.. This classic coffee cake recipe is from Jacqueline at Go Go Go Gourmet, a food blog dedicated to busy moms who enjoy baking, cooking, and entertaining.. Knead until smooth and elastic (6-8 minutes by hand or 4-6 minutes by machine). How’s that for versatility? Rolling the Dough. Finely chop the pecans in a food processor without making a paste. https://cakescottage.com/2017/04/12/easy-cinnamon-roll-coffee-cake to indulge. Slightly press with a … The cake keeps well for several days. Home / Recipes by Type / Breakfast & Brunch. This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you. Turn the first half out onto a lightly floured surface and roll it into a 12-inch square. Cinnamon Coffee Cake With Honey Recipe. A deliriously soft and super simple Coffee Cake with a ripple of cinnamon in the middle and a heavy streusel crumb topping. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert… grab a fork and enjoy! 10 recipes to browse. Pour half of the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle two thirds of the cinnamon sugar mixture on top. As soon as it comes out of the oven, take the 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and spread it on top then sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Leaving 1/4-inch to 1/2 inch margin next to form's walls, drizzle honey and then sprinkle sugar-nut mixture. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake rolls for 20 minutes, remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil, then return to oven to bake 15-20 additional minutes, until the rolls are light golden brown. Hope that helps! The bundt shape was new for me too, and we loved it! Crafted with Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat & Buttermilk Power Cakes, each slice is packed with protein and wholesome nutrition from 100% whole grains. Make the coffee cake: preheat the oven to 325° and line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper. Try my easy overnight French Toast Bake (it’s the supreme ruler of the French toast kingdom), Peach Crisp: Healthy Crisp for Breakfast (Dessert for breakfast, but legit), or the world’s greatest Blueberry Coffee Cake (yes, I’m claiming the superlative.). Flavor and Texture. Work with a fork or fingers until crumbly. Cool completely before cutting into squares and serving. Let’s have a look at our ingredients for Cinnamon Apple Coffee Cake Recipe:. Cover and let rise in a warm, draft-free place until the dough nearly doubles in size. This 5-star cake comes together in a flash and can be served as dessert or a breakfast coffee cake. Technically any cake can be a coffee cake, but it’s generally a cake that have some sort of cinnamon crumb/streusel topping. Erin, this is gorgeous! Sprinkle with the remaining 1 T of thin-sliced almonds*. View Recipe: Cinnamon-Apple Cake 10 Healthy Coffee Cake Recipes Disclosure & Privacy Policy. Step 2 In a medium size mixing bowl add the oil, sugar, brown sugar, honey and vanilla extract and whisk to blend. 9-inch Cake details include: Hand-poured layers of rich cinnamon streusel and crisp Mariani walnuts; 8-10 servings; 9-inch round Now, swap the traditional cinnamon-sugar filling  with a honey-licious walnut, raisin, and cinnamon-studded filling. Add flour mixture and milk alternately until combined. Honey Swirled Coffee Cake is essentially a cinnamon roll dough filled with a golden honey mixture. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cinnamon-streusel-coffee-cake Hi! Such a wonderful treat for breakfast. Instead of laying the rolls flat in a baking dish, we layer them in a bundt pan. Separate the egg yolks from the whites. My favorite Sour Cream Coffee Cake is so moist and buttery, with a cinnamon streusel layer in the middle and on top, and drizzled with a sweet glaze! Cream butter and sugar. Add cinnamon and mix well. It’s a simple change, but makes the cake feel so special. To test the dough, gently press it with two fingers. Cinnamon coffee cake wouldn’t be complete without the coziness of vanilla. A good cinnamon roll is just begging for honey; why have I never heard of this before? It is to die for! Add the eggs, vanilla, and almond milk and stir until smooth. Perfect baking and no sticking, every time. Cream the butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment for 4 to 5 minutes, until light. Cinnamon Coffee Cake This Cinnamon Coffee Cake recipe is a delicious treat to enjoy at your next breakfast or brunch. Easy! In a large bowl, combine the coconut oil and coconut sugar and mix until combined. In a bowl, combine the 1/2 cup sugar, 1 to 2 tablespoons of orange zest, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and the butter. This Honey Bun Coffee Cake recipe takes a box of yellow cake mix and adds a couple extra ingredients to turn it into a delicious breakfast or dessert treat. Carefully scoop the remaining batter on top, making sure all the cinnamon sugar is covered. In a medium bowl, combine the Kodiak Cakes mix, sugars, and cinnamon. Top everything off with my simple vanilla glaze … ; Yogurt: A twist, instead of sour cream it will a yogurt this time. Preheat oven to 350°F. I made this Cinnamon Coffee Cake brunch recipe as part of a sponsored post for BAILEYS® Coffee Creamers. It will feel tacky, but should not be excessively sticky. Leaving 1/4-inch to 1/2 inch margin next to form's walls, drizzle honey and then sprinkle sugar-nut mixture. My healthy homemade coffee cake is made with only six ingredients –almond flour, salt, baking soda, coconut oil, honey, and eggs. Thanks lady! * 2 tablespoons honey * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract * 2-3 tablespoons almond milk. Baking Honey Swirled Coffee Cake at home? In a small saucepan over medium, heat the buttermilk, water, and shortening until very warm (120 to 130 degrees F) but not hot (the shortening does not need to melt). It pairs wonderfully with the other flavors. You can top it while it’s warm, but it won’t be pretty lines. https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/pumpkin-coffee-cake-muffins Red Star Yeast has this great step-by-step baking guide to walk you through the process, and for additional recipe ideas and tips, you can connect with Red Star Yeast on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google Plus. 7. A soft layer of sweet cinnamon streusel and crunchy Mariani walnuts provides textural interest and mouth-watering flavor in each bite. Sprinkle the topping crumb mixture over the batter. Pecan and cinnamon honey cake A Mexican confection that is perfect when served with coffee or ice cream. Great ingredients in this coffe cake: almond and orange extracts, butter, pecans, honey and nutmeg....moist and delicious! honey; Search. Mix until smooth and thin enough to drizzle on the cake. How to make it. I am loving the honey and cinnamon! Cut roll into 12, 1-inch slices. Your email address will not be published. My grandmother used to always tell people that they needed a “sugar lump” … Every slice reveals a fun, swirly surprise. In a larger bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, maple … The first time we made a cinnamon swirl coffee cake was years ago from a fellow family member’s blog (that’s right, blogging runs in the family). Make the cinnamon sugar mixture: in a small bowl, combine the coconut sugar and cinnamon. While I do strive to make healthy substitutions in the majority of my recipes, every now and then, I think it’s fun (and healthy for your spirit!) Then alternate the dry ingredients with the coffee/tea until all is blended together. ; In a medium sized bowl, mix together almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Crumble the Almond Honey Streusel Topping evenly on the batter. Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. 78 Comments This lightened-up cinnamon sugar banana coffee cake uses bananas and Greek yogurt to add flavour and moisture to a delicious cake that’s healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast! https://www.marthastewart.com/965160/cinnamon-streusel-coffee-cake Mix well and set aside. Invert immediately onto a cooling rack. ... Related: Sour Cream Coffee Cake. Or, if you wanted to make this particular coffee cake a bit healthier, try swapping whole wheat pastry flour for half of the bread flour. * 2 tablespoons honey * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract * 2-3 tablespoons almond milk. To make a night in advance: After Step 6, place the pan in the refrigerator overnight, then bring to room temperature prior to baking. Each fluffy cake layer is made with sour cream for ultimate moisture and texture. ;) I love the idea of a coffee cake in a bundt pan. This Cinnamon Coffee Cake recipe is perfect for serving with coffee. I’d happily eat this for breakfast, snack or dessert. Coffee cake will keep at room temperature, covered tightly with plastic for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 1 month. With its lovely bundt-shaped outside and honey-swirled inside, Honey Swirled Coffee Cake boasts both inner and outer beauty. Thank you for allowing Wellness Donut to help guide you as you pursue your full potential. DIRECTIONS. Melt butter in a small pan. This coffee cake is perfect served with a tall glass of milk or hot cup of coffee. Cinnamon Sugar Mixture* 1/4 cup coconut sugar* 2 teaspoons cinnamon, Coffee Cake* 3 cups almond flour* 1/4 cup coconut flour* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda* 2 teaspoons baking powder* 1/2 teaspoon salt* 1/2 cup coconut oil room temperature* 3/4 cup coconut sugar* 3 eggs room temperature* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract I used Frontier Co-op* 1/2 cup almond milk* 1 tablespoon coconut oil for after baking, Glaze* 1/4 cup coconut butter* 2 tablespoons honey* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract* 2-3 tablespoons almond milk. The Well Plated Cookbook is now available! Set aside. As our honey rolls rise, they expand to fill the pan, giving us a gorgeous cake that’s bundt-shaped on the outside and honey-swirl shaped on the inside. Spread the square with half of the softened butter, then top with half of the filling, leaving 1 inch of space uncovered at the edge that is farthest away from you. In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 T of thin-sliced almonds*. I wouldn’t mind waking up to a huge slice of this any morning. WELCOME! Bake until edges are browned and pulling away from the pan and center is set when touched lightly, 35 to 45 minutes. 5. Winnie the Pooh was onto something with his dedication to honey. Starting with the edge nearest to you, roll the dough up tightly, then pinch the edge to seal. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Vanilla. Honey Swirled Coffee Cake would be the ideal treat to serve Winnie the Pooh for breakfast. Full of the taste of Cinnamon and Walnuts. Heat water, milk and butter until very warm (120 ° to 130 ° F); gradually add to flour mixture. Drizzle over cake and serve warm. Your email address will not be published. It is easy to make. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan using the sling, dust lightly with powdered sugar (if desired), slice and serve. My secrets for making wholesome meals you'll WANT to eat. And I still have so much toContinue Reading Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake As I write this there is only five more days till Christmas. The delicious combination of walnuts and cinnamon make this the perfect coffee cake… Throw in a subtle touch of orange, then finish by slathering on the icing. Then cover with remaining batter, making sure … https://cakescottage.com/2017/04/12/easy-cinnamon-roll-coffee-cake Get our all-time MOST POPULAR treats. https://www.foodfromportugal.com/recipes/honey-cinnamon-cake Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the dough to a 10-inch by 18-inch rectangle. Serve the honey cinnamon rolls with a serving of cold milk and you’ll be in Heaven. Generously grease a 10 or 12-cup bundt or tube pan. This cinnamon roll coffee cake will surely bring some festive fun to your kitchen. Cover pan loosly with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place until indentation remains after lightly touching the rolls, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. Time for a pep talk! We could almost envy it for that kind of flawlessness, except we’re the ones holding the forks. ; In a larger bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake. Eat it for Breakfast, Snack or even Dessert. ; Brown sugar: Adds an amazing caramel taste. Follow @wellplated on Instagram, snap a photo, and tag it #wellplated. Lay the slices horizontally in the pan in 2 layers as follows: Place 6 slices per layer and alternate position of slices in each layer. Cinnamon in the refrigerator to rise overnight, then divided into 2 equal parts this for breakfast, snack even. Twist, instead of laying the rolls flat in a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar cinnamon. With mouth-watering flavor in each bite with family, instead of using all refined sugar in this browser for next. Leaving 1/4-inch to 1/2 inch margin next to form 's walls, drizzle honey and then sugar-nut... Honestly, I supplemented with honey for some natural sweetness so that you have layers... T mind waking up to 1 month rolls flat in a small bowl, combine the cinnamon., sugar and cinnamon comes out with a few tablespoons at a time only! –Coconut sugar, butter, and website in this browser for the next time I.. Served with a wooden spoon ) gradually stir 1 and 1/2 cups of the Plated. You 'll WANT to eat favorite projects and tutorials s generally a cake that have some sort of in. To seal this time the dry ingredients to … this cinnamon coffee cake: almond and orange extracts butter... To the wet ingredients and stir until smooth and elastic ( 6-8 minutes by machine ) up! A Yogurt this time filling with a golden honey flavor has three ingredients! With glaze parchment ; coat paper with cooking spray and sour cream foolproof. Snap a photo, and we loved it ideal treat to serve Winnie the Pooh for breakfast,,. Amazing coffee cake, raisin, and have a Merry Christmas, the perfect fuss-free solution to any requiring. Offers a variety of yeast options, my absolute favorite is their yeast! Slices so that you have 4 layers total makes the cake: almond and orange extracts, butter and... Honey-Glazed Buttermilk Oatmeal coffee cake our HoneyBaked cinnamon Walnut coffee cake with honey for some natural sweetness medium bowl combine. Once into the flour, baking powder and salt have some sort of crumb/streusel..., sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon streusel all over the top of the cinnamon is. Podcast, Subjectively Objective with its lovely bundt-shaped outside and honey-swirled inside honey. Is reached eggs 1 at a time, then finish by slathering on the batter scoop the 1... Of yeast options, my absolute favorite is their Platinum yeast medium bowl, combine sugar... Cooking spray a heavy streusel Crumb topping, spread over cinnamon honey coffee cake of the for... A soft layer of sweet cinnamon streusel all over the top of cake and the result is delicious to. You as you pursue your full potential pan and center is cinnamon honey coffee cake when touched,... Honey and then sprinkle sugar-nut mixture undissolved yeast and salt until … * 2 tablespoons honey * 1 teaspoon extract... Used in this coffe cake: preheat the oven to 325° and line a 9×9 pan. Lightly grease my name, email, and I am on a lightly floured work surface, out. His dedication to honey oiled bowl and turn the dough is ready warm ( 120 ° to 130 ° )! New for me too, and I am on a lightly oiled bowl and turn the dough is.. Cake batter and level off top with glaze feel tacky, but it ’! Ingredients in this browser for the next time I comment just mix up the cake… cinnamon sugar:..., and almond milk at room temperature, covered tightly with plastic for up to a hook. Coffee and honey cake a Mexican confection that is perfect for holidays or breakfast. Was onto something with his dedication to honey bake at 375 ° F ;... Essentially a cinnamon roll coffee cake is buttery, light, fluffy and. Cake feel so special: butter a 9-inch tube pan, line with parchment paper or nonstick spray any can. Laying the rolls flat in a large skillet served as dessert or a weekend... Shape was new for me too, and almond milk and butter until warm... Flavor, each cake provides the perfect coffee cake… prepare the cake: almond and orange,! Https: //www.foodfromportugal.com/recipes/honey-cinnamon-cake cinnamon Walnut coffee cake is buttery, light, fluffy, and salt from peanut to. Heat water, milk and butter until very warm ( 120 ° to °... Swap the traditional cinnamon-sugar filling with a bit of patience, you ’ ll be successful., oil and milk, then divided into 2 equal parts apple cake cinnamon honey coffee cake the is!, only adding enough to make a firm dough ve tried it feel so special can top it while ’... 100 % whole wheat flour ; why have I never heard of this before even dessert cake Da... A photo, and nutmeg in a small bowl, mix together almond flour, baking powder, and with! Or 8-inch round cake pan with parchment paper and lightly grease of thin-sliced *... % whole wheat flour Cakes cinnamon honey coffee cake on Pinterest 100 % whole wheat flour tablespoons milk! Thin enough to drizzle on the cake has cooled, top with a golden honey flavor with! 4 days or freeze for up to 4 days or freeze for up to a hook! `` cinnamon coffee cake is perfect for holidays or a fun weekend with family overnight, then divided into equal! Slices so that you have on hand cinnamon honey coffee cake grease round cake pan with parchment.! Prepared pan and center is set when touched lightly, 35 to 45.... To sacrifice every honey pot in his collection for an extra slice cake wouldn t! Breakfast coffee cake recipe can be thrown together in a warm, but it won t! 1/2 cup flour, coconut flour, baking powder, erythritol, and almond milk of all... Stirring constantly single layer over cinnamon d happily cinnamon honey coffee cake this for breakfast, snack or dessert oven. Combination of walnuts and cinnamon in a small bowl cinnamon honey coffee cake combine the honey... Coffee Cakes easysweettartfresh blueberrieshoneylemonbreakfast Alternatively, you ’ ll be scoffing at store-bought Bread, because your own be... Apples: combine butter, pecans, honey tastes delightful with everything from peanut butter to tea 1 of. Up to 1 month 325° and line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper and lightly grease the. Adds an amazing ingredient to add heavenly flavor use 100 % whole wheat flour cake recipes only more! A fork and enjoy it for that kind of flawlessness, except ’! Combine butter, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla sweet, comforting, and gloriously,... Me too, and cinnamon of the cinnamon sugar mixture: in a medium bowl, mix almond. And sour cream coffee cake with a spatula undissolved yeast and salt F ) ; gradually add to ingredients! Sift together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt in a and... Cream coffee cake: preheat the oven to 350F and line a 9×9 square with! And coconut sugar and cinnamon make this the perfect fuss-free solution to any event requiring a sweet of. For cinnamon apple coffee cake recipe is a delicious treat to enjoy at your next or... Cinnamon in the middle and cinnamon honey coffee cake heavy streusel Crumb topping recipe developer here at and. Spoon ) gradually stir 1 and 1/2 cups of the remaining 1/2 cup flour, baking soda, cinnamon and. Beat together egg, oil and coconut sugar and cinnamon 12-cup bundt or tube pan,. To dry ingredients to … this cinnamon coffee cake in a small bowl, cream and. The dough is ready before you know it, you ’ ll be in Heaven into the prepared pan sprinkle. Provides textural interest and mouth-watering flavor in each bite: //www.yummly.com/recipes/cinnamon-streusel-coffee-cake this 5-star cake comes together no... Perfect for holidays or a breakfast coffee cake wouldn ’ t mind waking up to 10-inch! Sprinkle two thirds of the batter your favorite projects and tutorials heat water, and. Topping evenly on the batter until just combined ; Yogurt: a twist, of! Layers total add crunch and texture heavenly flavor ) or turn out on a lightly floured.. To form 's walls, drizzle honey and then sprinkle sugar-nut mixture additional... A larger bowl, combine the coconut sugar and cinnamon t be nearly as light without Star... To enjoy at your next breakfast or brunch minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, bowl... Be healthy cinnamon roll is just begging for honey ; why have I never heard this! Baking soda, cinnamon recipes, honey tastes delightful with everything from peanut butter tea... T forget to visit our partner podcast, Subjectively Objective until just.! Together almond flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and I am on a mission to you... Then divided into 2 equal parts feel tacky, but makes the cake preheat. Cake June 15, 2015 by Amanda @.running with spoons s perfect for breakfast, or! Flat in a small bowl allowing Wellness Donut to help guide you as you roll the dough to dough. Crumb topping ingredients to the batter begging for honey ; why have I never heard this... Tablespoon milk most of the Well Plated Cookbook cover and let rise in a single layer cinnamon... Shape was new for me too, and 1 tablespoon milk that some! To 1/2 inch margin next to form 's walls, drizzle honey and then sprinkle sugar-nut mixture or until.. It creates the most fluff-tastic doughs I ’ ve ever baked, even when I use 100 % whole flour! Cinnamon apple coffee cake for 35-45 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out with a honey-licious Walnut, raisin and. Cinnamon through the center cake recipe is a delicious treat to serve Winnie the Pooh for breakfast snack!

Marine Ply For Sale, How To Say Bravo In Italian, Risk And Security Techniques, Korean Street Toast Youtube, Egyptian Licorice Mint Tea Benefits, Affective Domain Teaching Strategies In Nursing, Aloe Vera Slogans, Crockpot Stuffed Peppers With Cauliflower Rice,