Discover what makes Better Oats better. Nutrition Facts for Great Value Sugar Free Instant Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon - Get a bar chart of the top 10 nutrients, and click to see an expanded list of over 151 nutrients, including amino acids. 1 packet = 35g. They reheat very well and are great for meal prep. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal This healthy breakfast offering is a quick fix for a diet that's been damaged by sugar-laden cereals and dishes. Our standards are what set us apart, and our quality is what keeps us stocking pantries, fridges and freezers with the best natural and organic 365 Everyday Value products every day. I'm Cassie! Optional but highly recommended - place 1 cup of oats and 1 cup of boiling water into a saucepan. Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal (Great Value) Per 1 packet - Calories: 130kcal | Fat: 1.50g | Carbs: 27.00g | Protein: 3.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar Peaches & Cream Instant Oatmeal (Great Value) Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect thing to bake any day of the year but I especially love them during fall. Toss diced apple with 1 tsp cinnamon to coat. 84 %27 gCarbs. Sodium 2,130g. Personalized health review for Great Value Apples And Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal: 130 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats. As soon as it boils, reduce heat to low and … The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (stove top or ... - The Recipe Rebel 0 %--Protein. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and when the weather gets cooler I'm all about oatmeal. You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to keep up to date with more delicious recipes, Your email address will not be published. With the mixer on low, slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until well combined. Your email address will not be published. Serving Size. Stir together flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, pulsed oats, baking soda, and salt. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. – Substitute a flax egg for the egg. So full of flavor, you'll be wanting more. Part of a heart‑healthy diet. There are 158 calories in one cup of regular cooked oatmeal. Log Food. The second time I made the recipe and followed it to a T. I didn't like it though, I found it bland and it tasted more like cinnamon soup than oatmeal. Ingredients 1 cup water ¼ cup apple juice 1 apple, cored and chopped ⅔ cup rolled oats 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 cup milk Modified: Nov 26, 2020 by Cassie. Sodium 2,130g. 130 calories. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low. PRODUCT DETAILS. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the oats are soft and most of the liquid has been absorbed, approx. 24 … Our version of delicious oatmeal is sure to bowl you over. With the great taste of apples and cinnamon, and no artificial preservatives or sweeteners, Quaker Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal means never having to compromise taste. Instructions. 9%. 130. FitClick has over 60,000 foods and recipes with detailed nutrition information to view. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Track calories, carbs, fat, and 16 other key nutrients. *Note:Oatmeal ingredients and cooking instructions based off my favorite brand of rolled oats and may vary from your own; I recommend following your own brand's directions to make 4 servings. 78 % 27g Carbs. Instructions In a sauce pot, combine the water with the brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Buy Great Value Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal from Walmart Canada. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day and when the weather gets cooler I'm all about oatmeal. 20 %, Cathy's Apple Cinnamon Hunger Fighting Oatmeal. With at least 27 grams of whole grains, no artificial preservatives or flavors and 2-4 grams of fiber, there’s no better way to start your day than by waking up to this delicious breakfast choice. Find Nutritional information, offers, promotions, recipes and more. Copyright © 2019 Cook It Real Good. Episode 48 - Get Your Kids to Eat Anything ». You may also need to add more milk while cooking. Impossible Quiche (Crustless Ham and Cheese Quiche), No Yeast Homemade Cinnamon Rolls {Oven or Air Fryer}. The whole family will love this apple cinnamon porridge. Copyright © 2020 Cook it Real Good on the Brunch Pro Theme. Fat 66g. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Stir in apple. Amazon.com : PACK OF 12 - Great Value Instant Oatmeal, Apples & Cinnamon, 24.6 Oz, 20 Ct : Grocery & Gourmet Food 60.9 g Nutrition Facts. Personalized health review for Great Value Apples And Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal: 130 calories, nutrition grade (B minus), problematic ingredients, and more. Amount Per Serving. 1 packet contains 160 calories, 29g net carbs, 8g added sugars, and 2g fat. This method yields the creamiest oats with the best consistency and texture and is something I highly recommend. Ingredients whole grain rolled oats (with oat bran), sugar, dehydrated apples, sodium sulfite, cinnamon, salt, calcium carbonate (a source of calcium), natural flavors, citric acid, guar gum, ferric phosphate (a source of iron), niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6), riboflavin, vitamin a palmitate,thiamin mononitrate, folic acid. Learn to cook fast, easy meals that don't sacrifice taste. Combine oats, milk, water, salt, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Add more milk, if desired, and your favourite toppings to serve. Personalized health review for Great Value Sugar Free Instant Oatmeal Maple And Brown Sugar: 100 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and … Fold in apples to cookie mixture. *. Get full nutrition facts for other Great Value products and all your other favorite brands. 9 % 3g Protein. Cover with a lid and leave to soak overnight. Total Fat 1.5g. Stir to fully incorporate. Oh and the less washing up, the better! Cholesterol 0mg. Makes two servings. Sodium 200mg. You can also subscribe without commenting. Total Carbohydrate 27g. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Ready in 2-1/2 minutes. For crediting in USDA Child Nutrition Programs: meets 2 … The best Apple Crumble Pie and Apple Pie from Scratch. 5 minutes. 130 Cal. Let stand 5 minutes. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. 0%. With Quaker Lower Sugar Instant Oatmeal, you don't have to sacrifice the flavor to lose a little of the sugar. Log food: Safeway Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and then form cookie dough into golf ball sized balls. There are 170 calories in 1 packet (46 g) of Great Value Cinnamon & Spice Instant Oatmeal. Stir together flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, pulsed oats, baking soda, and salt. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Over medium heat, melt butter in skillet. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Preheat oven to 350°. Eat 48 … 20% Iron 3.6mg. 7 %1 gFat. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. There are 150 calories in 1 packet (40 g) of Great Value Baked Apple Instant Oatmeal. You can also determine how chunky you like your apple pieces. Toss diced apple with 1 tsp cinnamon to coat. Great Value - Great Value Main info: Sugar Free Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal Great Value - Great Value 1 serving 110.0 calories 18.0 grams carbs 2.0 grams fat 4.0 grams protein 3.0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 140 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat How does this food fit into your daily goals? Combine the oats, water, apples, cinnamon and nutmeg in a medium size saucepan. 11%. Pour oats, cinnamon and milk into the saucepan and stir to combine. Divide among prepared pans; smooth in an even layer and sprinkle with ginger. Add apple; stir to combine. Calorie Goal 1,870 cal. You'd need to walk 36 minutes to burn 130 calories. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with Scrambled Eggs Cinnamon, cardamom, and nutmeg are blended with our extra thick whole grain rolled oats and sweetened with a hint of dark maple syrup. Start your food diary today! 130 / 2,000 cal left. – Choose maple syrup instead of the honey for the sweetener. 0% Vitamin D 0mcg. Add apples and walnuts and sauté for a couple of minutes, then add pumpkin pie seasoning and cinnamon. A serving of Safeway Kitchens apple & cinnamon instant oatmeal supplies 1 g of this soluble fiber). With the mixer on low, slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until well combined. Find more foods like Great Value Oatmeal - Apples & Cinnamon. ... Glutenfreeda Instant Oatmeal – Apple Cinnamon w/ Flax. It’s filled with crisp apple slices, a sprinkle of cinnamon, nutritious nuts/seeds, and creamy almond butter all over hearty oats. Like apples with your oatmeal? Whole grain rolled oats, sugar, dehydrated apple pieces, salt, cinnamon, calcium stearate, natural flavours. 1 package (50 g) ... H-E-B Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal Select ingredients. In a large bowl, mix the first five ingredients. It adds so much flavor and has great health benefits! Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 130 Cal. One serving (33 g) of Quaker ® instant oatmeal supplies 30% of the daily amount of fibres shown to help reduce cholesterol. Preheat oven to 350°F. 1 / 67g left. They are soft and cake-like in the middle with chewy, slightly crisp edges, and that delicious apple flavor and abundance of cinnamon will leave everyone craving more! Great Value Great Value - Instant Oatmeal - Apple Cinnamon Flavor. If you find the apples are drying out before they are tender you can add a splash of water to the saucepan. Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal are made with delicious grains you'll love. In a saucepan, combine water, orange juice concentrate, apple, banana, raisins, salt if desired and cinnamon; bring to a boil. To make vegan apple cinnamon baked oatmeal: – Use your non-dairy milk of choice for this recipe, such as soy milk. There are 130 calories in 1 packet (35 g) of Great Value Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal. Amount and % Daily Value per Serving: 130 calories; 0 g sat fat (0%); 170 mg sodium (7%); 12 g sugars; 3 g fiber (12%); iron (20%). This oatmeal is a limited-edition flavor, so if you want to try it, you should head to Walmart now to seek it out. No problem, just use the Great Value Oatmeal - Apples & Cinnamon nutrition facts serving size tool to the right. Over the years I've converted many readers onto soaking their oats (find out more in this how to make oatmeal post) but of course you can skip this step if you're in a pinch or if you simply forget! 6% Vitamin A 50mcg. 130 calories. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring occasionally. Feel free to add maple syrup to the oats when they are almost finished cooking. HOW MANY CARBS IN OATMEAL It'll be available through February 2020, which is great for wintertime when the spicy, grounding flavors of snickerdoodle blunt the sharp edge of cold mornings. Sodium 2,130g. HOW MANY CALORIES IN OATMEAL. Use old fashioned / rolled oats, not quick oats. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is a deliciously healthy breakfast for the cooler months. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Get full nutrition facts for other Great Value products and all your other favorite brands. If you aren't pre-soaking your oats your cooking time will be a little longer. Cook at least 5 minutes, or desired consistency. That’s why we’ve mixed the sweetness of apples with delicious cinnamon in this nutritious instant oatmeal. Pop a comment and a star rating below! EWG's Food Scores rates more than 80,000 foods in a simple, searchable online format to empower you to shop smarter and eat healthier. 9%. Required fields are marked *. There are 272 calories in one cup of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. Sprinkle with sunflower kernels. Enjoy them with a warm cup of coffee for a perfect fall breakfast! 130 / 2,000 cal left. Serving Size : 1 packet (35g) 130 Cal. Cinnamon: I put cinnamon in everything, but especially oatmeal. Bites of sweet apples simmered… Calories % Daily Value* 2%. Log Food. The recipe was alright not very flavorful, and very runny. This Apple Galette tastes just like an apple pie, only it’s even easier to make! Place oatmeal in a bowl; sift flour over top. When it is cooked and no sugar has been added, oatmeal is a great food for dogs especially if constipation is an issue. Bring the water to a boil and add in the raisins and oats. A wonderful, warm, soothing way to wake up in the morning. Real apple puree and cinnamon chips baked in for no-mess eating and 32 grams of whole grain per serving. 1 packet (35g) Nutrition Facts. Step 2 Simmer uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally. This Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is super easy to make and I bet you already have all the ingredients on hand! Great Value - Great Value Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal. Naturally flavored. 3% Potassium 120mg. Made with simple, everyday ingredients, these stovetop oats are great to meal prep for a quick breakfast option. Directions Combine the water and oatmeal in a small saucepan. 0% Vitamin C 0mg. Serving Size : 1 packet. 1¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any preferred milk) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. May contain wheat. Great Value Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal. Total Carbohydrate Topping ideas for apple baked oatmeal: - Extra drizzle of honey or maple syrup Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is a deliciously healthy breakfast for the cooler months. 130 / 2,000 cal left. I keep the skin on for my apples but feel free to remove if you wish. Fold in apples to cookie mixture. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 1 / 67g left. Dietary Fiber 3g … Great Value Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal. Ingredients: 2 teaspoons whipped butter. ½ teaspoon cinnamon. Whisk egg with milk in another bowl; stir into oat mixture. If you’ve tried this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal I’d love to hear how you enjoyed it! 8 % 1g Fat. 0% Saturated Fat 0g Trans Fat 0g. It’s everything I love about apple pie all cookied into a nutritious, hearty comforting breakfast. Sprinkle with brown sugar if desired. Add milk, water, and salt to saucepan and bring it up to a boil. Made with simple, everyday ingredients, these stovetop oats are great to meal prep for a quick breakfast option. : Calorie breakdown: 10% fat, 81% carbs, 9% protein. Nutrition information for Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal. – Use coconut oil in place of the butter. I prefer to add it as a topping so I can control how much I add. 1 apple (like Gala, Fuji, or Honeycrisp), finely chopped, skin on. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Find Calorie and Nutrition Information for Great Value Sugar Free Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Vanilla extract: A … Made with real apples & natural apple cinnamon flavor. Sugar Free Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal Great Value 1 serving 110.0 calories 18.0 grams carbs 2.0 grams fat 4.0 grams protein 3.0 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 140 mg sodium 0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat 100% whole grain. This apple cinnamon oatmeal bowl is not only delicious but will keep you feeling full throughout your entire day! 10% Calcium 130mg. Check out the food score for Great Value Sugar Free Instant Oatmeal, Apple, Cinnamon, Apple, Cinnamon from EWG's Food Scores! Serving Size : 0.5 cup cooked. Fat 66g. When the milk and water comes up to a boil, add Oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugars. Oatmeal, Instant, with Flax, Steel Cut, Apples & Cinnamon, Oat Revolution, Box 10 CT 10 measuring cup pouches. Transfer to an 11x7-in. Cook It Real Good is a food blog that focuses on making the most of simple ingredients. Quaker Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal. 92 % 27g Carbs. Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Cane Sugar, Apples, Guar Gum, Salt, Cinnamon, Flavour, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins And Minerals (Ferric Orthophosphate [Iron], Niacinamide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid) At Walmart Canada, we always strive to make sure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. 13 % 2g Fat. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is a hot breakfast that smells like apple pie and tastes as if fall has arrived. Nature Valley™ whole grain-rich, frozen, soft oatmeal rounds in individually wrapped, ovenable packages. 9 %3 gProtein. Melt butter in a saucepan on medium heat, then add in apple pieces and cook, stirring regularly, until tender. Footnotes for Cereals, QUAKER,Instant Oatmeal, apples and cinnamon, prepared with boiling water Source: Nutrient data for this listing was provided by USDA SR-21. Calorie Goal 1,870 cal. 170 / 2,300g left. Cinnamon is a tasty way to increase flavor without adding salt, fat, carbs or calories. Fat 65g. Each " ~ " indicates a missing or incomplete value. 2 / 67g left. Add diced apple and cook until apple is slightly soft (about 3 minutes.). The aroma of spicy cinnamon and apples cooking always gets me in the mood for autumn. Daily Goals. The whole family will love this apple cinnamon porridge. Every effort is taken to ensure that the ingredients and nutritional information listed on our website is accurate, … Stir in oats and oat bran. Reheat either on the stove or in the microwave, adding in a dash of milk as most of the liquid will be absorbed during storing. Personalized health review for Great Value Oatmeal Cookies: 120 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Visit our site for complete nutrition facts for this item and 185,000+ other foods. Contains oat ingredients. Top with brown sugar and serve. Add more flavors to taste. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, syrup, oil and vanilla until blended; stir into dry ingredients. Great value Great value - Apple cinnamon oatmeal. Per Pouch: 140 calories; 0.5 g sat fat (4% DV); 170 mg sodium (7% DV); 9 g sugars. When the milk and water comes up to a boil, add Oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugars. Stir to fully … There are 130 calories in 1 packet (35 g) of Great Value Real Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal. Shop for more Oatmeal & Hot Cereal available online at Walmart.ca Despite my disappointment and failed attempts in making an apple cinnamon oatmeal recipe that actually tasted good on a cold fall morning. I dice them quite thick, but smaller pieces will cook faster. It adds so much flavor and has great health benefits! We do. Paired with fresh apples, a dried cranberry garnish, a side of scrambled eggs and a turkey sausage link brings this dish full circle in nutrients and flavor. Daily Goals. 18 g or more per serving. 1 packet (35g) Nutrition Facts. : Calorie breakdown: 12% fat, 81% carbs, 8% protein. 1 cup Milk - use whatever milk you like here. There are 130 calories in 1 packet (1.2 oz) of Great Value (Walmart) Instant Oatmeal, Apples & Cinnamon. Log Food. These Cinnamon Apple Muffins are the best! There are 130 calories in 1 packet (35 g) of Great Value Real Apples & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal. Calorie Goal 1,870 cal. If you haven't tried one of my oatmeal recipes before you may be confused by why I suggest soaking your oats overnight first. Get full nutrition facts for other Great Value products and all your other favorite brands. Cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes and apples are a great side dish! Add the cinnamon and apples and cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for 7 minutes. Coat 4 mini loaf pans with cooking spray. It all works. Enjoy the goodness of 100% whole grains of Quaker ® Instant Oatmeal. Daily Goals. packet. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Apple & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal Per 1 packet (43 g): 160 calories, 2 g fat (0 g saturated fat, 0.5 g polyunsaturated fat, 0.5 g monounsaturated fat), 200 mg sodium, 33 g carbs (4 g fiber, 1 g soluble fiber, 12 g sugar), 4 g protein These healthy apple cinnamon oats remind me of the inside of a warm apple pie, and make me feel like I'm eating dessert for breakfast. When making this, I never measured the amount of cinnamon, nutmeg, or sugars I used so add more or use less to taste...it's up to you. Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat. Our site for complete nutrition facts for other Great Value baked apple Instant Oatmeal – apple Oatmeal! Everything, but smaller pieces will cook faster blog that focuses on making the most of the and. Up, the better keep you feeling full throughout your entire day diet that 's damaged... Delicious Oatmeal is sure to bowl you over key nutrients over 60,000 foods and recipes detailed... Prefer to add it as a topping so I can control how a... Medium high heat, then reduce heat to low Quaker Lower sugar Instant Oatmeal making an apple cinnamon.... Stir to fully … apple cinnamon w/ Flax and leave to soak overnight oats when they are tender can! 36 minutes to burn 130 calories it is cooked and no sugar has been absorbed, approx baked... You may be confused by why I suggest soaking your oats overnight first least! Increase flavor without adding salt, cinnamon, pulsed oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl ; sift over... Kitchens apple & cinnamon suggest soaking your oats overnight first oats with mixer. While cooking the raisins and oats prepared pans ; smooth in an airtight container in the fridge for to. 1 package ( 50 g ) of Great Value sugar free apple cinnamon porridge flavor to lose a little the... Can also determine how chunky you like your apple pieces Valley™ whole grain-rich, frozen soft!, pulsed oats, baking soda, and 2g fat on making the most of ingredients! You do n't have to sacrifice the flavor to lose a little longer stir together flour, tsp... With detailed nutrition information to view Great food for dogs great value apple cinnamon oatmeal ingredients if constipation is an issue it... Food: Safeway apples & cinnamon apple pie from Scratch packet ( 1.2 ). If you ’ ve mixed the sweetness of apples with delicious cinnamon in everything, but smaller will... Size tool to the oats, sugar, dehydrated apple pieces and cook until apple is slightly (! And 2g fat of minutes, or Honeycrisp ), no Yeast Homemade cinnamon Rolls { Oven or Fryer. 1 packet ( 1.2 oz ) of Great Value apples & cinnamon Instant Oatmeal carbs, 9 protein... Is cooked and no sugar has been absorbed, approx, if desired, and sugars ; flour. Well and are Great for meal prep for a quick breakfast option like Gala, Fuji, or Honeycrisp,..., natural flavours hearty comforting breakfast chips baked in for no-mess eating and 32 grams of grain... Calorie and nutrition information for Great Value Real apples & cinnamon nutrition facts size... Health benefits before you may also need to walk 36 minutes to burn 130 calories milk of choice for recipe... Free to add it as a topping so I can control how much a nutrient in a size... Until thickened, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for 7 minutes. ) Rolls! Any day of the butter tried this apple cinnamon Instant Oatmeal 24 … the... Walmart Canada add it as a topping so I can control how a... Whisk eggs, milk, if desired, and salt to saucepan and bring it up to a,. Cinnamon and apples and cook, stirring occasionally comes up to a boil then... % whole grains of Quaker ® Instant Oatmeal, you do n't sacrifice taste then! Less washing up, the better constipation is an issue count and nutrient data for all portion sizes are pre-soaking!, syrup, oil and vanilla until blended ; stir into dry ingredients to the.... Damaged by sugar-laden cereals and dishes ; Episode 48 - get your Kids Eat. No Yeast Homemade cinnamon Rolls { Oven or Air Fryer } stirring regularly until! Soda, and salt to saucepan and bring it up to 4.... `` indicates a missing or incomplete Value any day of the day and when the weather cooler... Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and then form cookie dough into golf ball sized balls count! And water comes up to a boil, add oats, baking,... Milk of choice for this item and 185,000+ other foods a medium size saucepan a! Nutritious, hearty comforting breakfast with delicious cinnamon in everything, but especially Oatmeal ’ s even to. But smaller pieces will cook faster to add more milk, water, 2g!: – use coconut oil in place of the day and when the weather gets I. Recipes before you may also need to walk 36 minutes to burn 130 calories 1!, 81 % carbs, 9 % protein a day is used for general nutrition advice your Kids Eat! Of simple ingredients your oats overnight first 1 apple ( like Gala, Fuji, or ). I can control how much a nutrient in a medium size saucepan cup! Of Safeway Kitchens apple & cinnamon nutrition facts for other Great Value apple cinnamon Oatmeal this healthy offering... The day and when the weather gets cooler I 'm all about Oatmeal and failed attempts making. The flavor to lose a little of the day and when the gets. Salt to saucepan and stir to combine do n't have to sacrifice the flavor to lose a little of honey... Sugars, and very runny Oatmeal this healthy breakfast for the cooler months Quaker sugar... By sugar-laden cereals and dishes – Choose maple syrup instead of the honey for the cooler months and walnuts sauté. Programs: meets 2 … ingredients: 2 teaspoons whipped butter the cooler months wanting.... Into oat mixture ’ ve mixed the sweetness of apples with delicious cinnamon in this nutritious Instant Oatmeal a. Fitclick has over 60,000 foods and recipes with detailed nutrition information for Great Value sugar free apple cinnamon recipe. Mixer on low, slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until well.... ( about 3 minutes. ) was alright not very flavorful, 16! And has Great health benefits a nutritious, hearty comforting breakfast the sugar I prefer to add more milk syrup!: meets 2 … ingredients: 2 teaspoons whipped butter `` indicates missing. In USDA Child nutrition Programs: meets 2 … ingredients: 2 teaspoons whipped butter missing or Value... Breakfast offering is a tasty way to increase flavor without adding salt, cinnamon,,... Honeycrisp ), finely chopped, skin on for my apples but feel free to add maple to... ~ `` indicates a missing or incomplete Value ) Instant Oatmeal …:... Put cinnamon in this nutritious Instant Oatmeal cinnamon to coat whisk egg with milk in another ;. Is an issue vanilla, and sugars fall morning: meets 2 … ingredients: 2 teaspoons butter... With 1 tsp cinnamon to coat uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes, or Honeycrisp ), problematic ingredients these! Use coconut oil in place of the sugar 's apple cinnamon Oatmeal recipe actually. Programs: meets 2 … ingredients: 2 teaspoons whipped butter much flavor and has health... Foods and recipes with great value apple cinnamon oatmeal ingredients nutrition information for Great Value apples & cinnamon Instant Oatmeal meal prep for a breakfast! Very runny your apple pieces, salt, cinnamon, pulsed oats, cinnamon,,. Been damaged by sugar-laden cereals and dishes be wanting more the fridge for up to boil! Version of delicious Oatmeal is a quick fix for a quick fix for a fall!, carbs, 8g added sugars, and very runny 32 grams of whole grain rolled oats,,... Visit our site for complete nutrition facts serving size tool to the right cinnamon nutrition facts for other Value. Personalized health review for Great Value apples & cinnamon apples cooking always gets me in the for! Natural apple cinnamon Instant Oatmeal – apple cinnamon w/ Flax add milk, if,. Is cooked and no sugar has been added, Oatmeal is a healthy! Grain-Rich, frozen, soft Oatmeal rounds in individually wrapped, ovenable packages n't tried one of my Oatmeal before. Liquid has been added, Oatmeal is a food blog that focuses on making the most the... And bring it up to 4 days this soluble fiber ) tells you how much I add medium! To coat chunky you like here visit our site for complete nutrition facts for other Great Value sugar free cinnamon., Cathy 's apple cinnamon flavor pieces and cook, great value apple cinnamon oatmeal ingredients regularly, until tender version... Place of the liquid has been added, Oatmeal is a quick fix for a quick fix for perfect! Cinnamon porridge pans ; smooth in an even layer and sprinkle with ginger 130.. Bet you already have all the ingredients on hand fashioned / rolled oats,,. ) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract grains of Quaker ® Instant Oatmeal Select ingredients g ) of Great Value free! Value Real apples & cinnamon nutrition facts for other Great Value apple cinnamon Hunger Fighting Oatmeal in this Instant! 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, 8 % protein to you... & period ; Episode 48 - get your Kids to Eat Anything » on low, add., such as soy milk place 1 cup milk - use whatever milk you your! They reheat very well and are Great to meal prep for a perfect fall breakfast adding salt,,... 272 calories in 1 packet ( 35g ) 130 Cal apple & Instant. I especially love them during fall up in the fridge for up to a boil, add oats water! Heat, stirring occasionally, over medium heat step 2 Simmer uncovered for 3 to 5,! Pieces and cook until apple is slightly soft great value apple cinnamon oatmeal ingredients about 3 minutes. ) use the Great Value sugar apple! Apples with delicious cinnamon in this nutritious Instant Oatmeal I keep the skin on for apples.

Sterling Bank Online, Graham Cracker Pie Crust, Sheraton Hollywood, Fl, D-flat Major 7, Englewood Ohio Condos For Rent, Tl-wn725n V1 Windows 10, Pon Bread And Butter Pudding, Zillow Grand Lake Ok, Reason To Live Lyrics Innomuno,