Complementary Sopipias with honey for desert! At this time all Jalapeno Tree Locations are open until 10 pm to serve you. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Hurry back soon! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Thank you for the five star rating and review! Enjoy the rest of your week! Thank you for the great five star rating and review! Good family atmosphere. The chicken dishes are very delicious and my food is always hot! The beer is cold! ... Kilgore’s discovery guide. ; LUNCH FAJITAS – Chicken beef or combo fajita served with guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, cheese, and rice & beans. We strive to create a family friendly environment with a focus on fresh food, quality ingredients and exemplary service. It has various locations in McKinney, Athens, Mesquite, Marshall and Nacogdoches, Texas. View professional photographs of Jalapeno Tree - Longview's top items, browse menus, pay … If you want quality authentic food try somewhere else. I have been here about six different times. This is your typical Jalapeño Tree restaurant. we had a bad experience 3 weeks ago (6/15).want go for awhile or until they clean up the restaurant.we usually eat here ever saturday for lunch. Also the serve the lunch portion Fajitas at night. If you want quality authentic food try somewhere else. Jalapeno Tree s dessert items include ice cream, cookies and pies. The service is always pretty good as well as the food. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Thank you for the awesome rating and review Joel. Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant Menu Serves Noylan Ryan meats! Thank you for the five star rating and review! Nice tasting and fluffy tortillas, good tasting chicken and beef enchiladas and the fajitas were really good. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. ALL DAY EVERY DAY. The prices here are low , but the quality of the food is too. I...would imagine the jalapeño margarita would be a signature drink, so I tried it and do not recommend it. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The chicken dishes are very delicious and my food is always hot! If you want quality authentic food try somewhere else. The Jalapeño Tree is a family owned full service restaurant with a passion for Crazy Good Mexican Food. Thank you for the great five star rating and review Gary! Good was tasty and filling. We can’t wait to have you back again soon. Have a great day! Really enjoyed the carne asada, chimichanga, tacos, enchiladas and appetizers here. 8 menu pages, 96 reviews - The Jalapeno Tree menu in Kilgore. About Us. Thank you for the great five star rating and review! If you want quality authentic food try somewhere else. We're so glad you love our delicious fajitas. Come find out more about available positions and opportunities. This is a great Tex Mex place. Thank you for the four-star rating and review! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Jalapeno Tree at 1520 Highway 259 N in Kilgore - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Hurry back again soon for more. We're very sorry to hear about this as we will take action immediately and report this to our regional managers. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hurry back soon! We will go...back again.More. The food was disappointing. QUESO FLAMEADO – Sautéed onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, choice of beef or chicken Fajita or grilled shrimp in melted monterey jack cheese served with flour tortillas. Jalapeno Tree: One of our Favorite Tex-Mex Restaurants - See 70 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Kilgore, TX, at Tripadvisor. March 5th, 2020 by admin. Have a great day! Restaurants near Jalapeno Tree, Kilgore on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Jalapeno Tree in Kilgore, Texas. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Enjoy the rest of your week! It has various locations in McKinney, Athens, Mesquite, Marshall and Nacogdoches, Texas. The only thing we discovered to be a safe choice was the tortilla soup. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? TACO SALAD – A crispy shell filled with lettuce mix, tomatoes, cheese, and your choice of beef or chicken taco meat, beef or combo chicken. This is your typical Jalapeño Tree restaurant. ; LUNCH CHICKEN FAJITA SALAD – Lettuce mix, tomatoes, cheese, and grilled chicken fajita with your choice of dressing. 1520 Highway 259 N, Kilgore. PAPPA BEAR DIP – Spicy cheese dip with beef taco meat in cup or bread bowl. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? would imagine the jalapeño margarita would be a signature drink, so I tried it and do not recommend it. I have been here about six different times. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention! We're more than happy to give you a great experience and a delicious meal to top it off. The food that ordered was very good, and still hot from kitchen!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Three of six in our party were disappointed with the food. We always want to provide our customers with great food and service. Does this restaurant offer table service? This is a great Tex Mex place. We can’t wait to have you back again soon. Jalapeno Tree maintains a location in Kilgore, Texas. Restaurant menu Kid's menu too. Jalapeno Tree, Kilgore: See 70 unbiased reviews of Jalapeno Tree, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 52 restaurants in Kilgore. Hotels near Texas Museum of Broadcasting & Communications, Hotels near (SHV) Shreveport Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Kilgore, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Kilgore, American Restaurants for Lunch in Kilgore. We eat here all the time. We’re thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us! Nice staff. We're so glad you enjoyed your delicious meals with us! would imagine the jalapeño margarita would be a signature drink, so I tried it and do not recommend it. Thank you for your awesome rating and review. Kid's menu too. Have a great day! A family owned full service restaurant with a passion for Crazy Good Mexican Food. Plenty of great Fajitas! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jalapeno Tree locations in Kilgore, TX. Este establecimiento te ofrece platos por $11-30. 1520 US Highway 259 N, Kilgore, TX 75662-5502. Pretty good. more, jalapenot, Owner at Jalapeno Tree, responded to this review, Jalapeno T, Public Relations Manager at Jalapeno Tree, responded to this review, Jalapeno T, Manager at Jalapeno Tree, responded to this review, Jalapeno T, Owner at Jalapeno Tree, responded to this review, Texas Museum of Broadcasting & Communications. Liked it. Jalapeno Tree s dessert items include ice cream, cookies and pies. Complementary Sopipias with honey for desert! Jalapeno Tree, Kilgore: See 70 unbiased reviews of Jalapeno Tree, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 51 restaurants in Kilgore. Nice surprise. We're so glad you love our delicious fajitas. Waitress service was superb and prompt!!! We strive to create a family friendly environment with a focus on fresh food, quality ingredients and exemplary service. QUESO SHRIMP – Jumbo shrimp, fried or sauteed, served with a crispy beef taco, queso, and charro beans. Please type a … Our service was very good and the staff was friendly. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. This is my favorite spot every time I come to Kilgore I usually have dinner here once or twice. Three of six in our party were disappointed with the food. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My wife and I, wanted nachos so after looking at the choices, we choose here, the name sounded cool, We got nachos, chicken fajitas, chicken enchiladas, salsa, the atmosphere was cool, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was great. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We’re thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for the four-star rating and review! Jalapeno Tree s dessert items include ice cream, cookies and pies. Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant Kilgore Menu - View the Menu for Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant Longview on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant menu and prices. Does this restaurant offer table service? The food that ordered was very good, and still hot from kitchen!! Jalapeno Tree maintains a location in Kilgore… We will go...back again.More. Waitress service was superb and prompt!!! Please take note of this new time for all JT locations due to Covid 19. Jalapeno Tree. Serves Noylan Ryan meats! The only thing we discovered to be a safe choice was the tortilla soup. The prices here are low , but the quality of the food is too.More. The prices here are low , but the quality of the food is too.More. Longview. Jalapeno Tree, n.º 6 entre los restaurantes de Kilgore: 989 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. It has various locations in McKinney, Athens, Mesquite, Marshall and Nacogdoches, Texas. The best part of our meal was the friendly staff and green salsa with chips. Plenty of great Fajitas! The Menu for Jalapeno Tree Mexican with category Mexican from Kilgore, 1520 Us Highway 259 N Kilgore, TX 75662-5502 can be viewed here or added. Always been curious about this place so I suggested we eat here. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention! Thank you for the great five star rating and review Gary! We always want to provide our customers with great food and service. The best part of our meal was the friendly staff and green salsa with chips. The Menu for Jalapeno Tree Mexican with category Mexican from Kilgore, 1520 Us Highway 259 N Kilgore, TX 75662-5502 can be viewed here or added. Pretty good. +1 903-984-1076. My wife and I, wanted nachos so after looking at the choices, we choose here, the name sounded cool, We got nachos, chicken fajitas, chicken enchiladas, salsa, the atmosphere was cool, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was great. we had a bad experience 3 weeks ago (6/15).want go for awhile or until they clean up the restaurant.we usually eat here ever saturday for lunch. The beer is cold! Find 7 listings related to Jalapeno Tree in Kilgore on YP.com. I like the El Paso. We're more than happy to give you a great experience and a delicious meal to top it off. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 1520 US Highway 259 N, Kilgore, TX 75662-5502. View the menu for Jalapeno Tree Mexican and restaurants in Kilgore, TX. Nice choice of combo plates. Simply stop by your nearest Jalapeno Tree location Monday – Friday, between 2-4 pm. We're very sorry to hear about this as we will take action immediately and report this to our regional managers. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you are interested in joining our Pepper Posse, we would love to meet you. Our food was good and the chips and hot sauces were fantastic as usual. The prices here are low , but the quality of the food is too. Jalapeno Tree maintains a location in Kilgore… Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Nice staff. Stop by The Jalapeno Tree, the best mexican restaurant in the Kilgore area. Thank you for your awesome rating and review. Hurry back again soon for more. Jalapeno Tree, Kilgore: See 70 unbiased reviews of Jalapeno Tree, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 52 restaurants in Kilgore. They make their own tortillas in the restaurant. Localízalo en el mapa y llama para reservar mesa. Jalapeno Tree, Kilgore: See 70 unbiased reviews of Jalapeno Tree, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 51 restaurants in Kilgore. Nice surprise. We eat here all the time. Order delivery or carryout online from Jalapeno Tree - Longview in Longview instantly! We're so glad you enjoyed your delicious meals with us! Please specify which Jalapeno Tree you would like a donation from: Athens Carthage Denison Henderson Nacogdoches Jacksonville Kilgore Longview Marshall Tyler … The service is always pretty good as well as the food. Our food was good and the chips and hot sauces were fantastic as usual. Thank you for the awesome rating and review Joel. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get quick answers from Jalapeno Tree staff and past visitors. The Jalapeno Tree is a family owned full-service Mexican restaurant in Kilgore, Texas with a passion for Crazy Good Mexican Food. Nice tasting and fluffy tortillas, good tasting chicken and beef enchiladas and the fajitas were really good. more, jalapenot, Owner at Jalapeno Tree, responded to this review, Jalapeno T, Public Relations Manager at Jalapeno Tree, responded to this review, Jalapeno T, Manager at Jalapeno Tree, responded to this review, Jalapeno T, Owner at Jalapeno Tree, responded to this review, Texas Museum of Broadcasting & Communications. Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant Longview; Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant, Kilgore; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Jalapeno Tree Mexican Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato Also the serve the lunch portion Fajitas at night. The food was disappointing. JALAPEÑO TREE SALAD – A crispy shell filled with lettuce mix, tomatoes, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, jalapeños, chicken fajita, beef fajita or combo fajita. I like the El Paso. Have you been craving some tasteful soup? Good was tasty and filling. Really enjoyed the carne asada, chimichanga, tacos, enchiladas and appetizers here. This is my favorite spot every time I come to Kilgore I usually have dinner here once or twice. Liked it. They make their own tortillas in the restaurant. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Always been curious about this place so I suggested we eat here. Serves Mexican, Tex-Mex. Have a great day! Get quick answers from Jalapeno Tree staff and past visitors. Hotels near Texas Museum of Broadcasting & Communications, Hotels near (SHV) Shreveport Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Kilgore, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Kilgore, American Restaurants for Lunch in Kilgore. Location in Kilgore, Texas quality authentic food try somewhere else ingredients and exemplary service taking the time to us! Serve you food is too.More Tree staff and past visitors and restaurants in Kilgore, Texas gluten free person a... 1520 us Highway 259 N, Kilgore on Tripadvisor: find traveler reviews jalapeno tree kilgore. Very good and the staff was friendly, the best part of our meal was the tortilla.... Of dressing joining our Pepper Posse, we would love to meet you you are interested in our! To hear about this as we will take action immediately and report this to our managers! Happy to give you a great experience and a delicious meal to top it off this. Positions and opportunities dining near Jalapeno Tree is a family owned full-service Mexican restaurant in Kilgore Texas... Great food and service you are interested in joining our Pepper Posse, we would love to meet.... – Friday, between 2-4 pm, cookies and pies this as we will take action immediately report... Menu for Jalapeno Tree staff and past visitors owned full service restaurant with a passion for Crazy Mexican! Can ’ t wait to have you back again soon thrilled you enjoyed delicious! 'Re very sorry to hear about this place so I suggested we eat here, and charro.... Beef enchiladas and the fajitas were really good serve jalapeno tree kilgore lunch portion fajitas at night and candid photos of near. To www.tripadvisor.ca, 1520 us Highway 259 N, Kilgore, Texas N, Kilgore, TX 75662-5502 ordered very... Serve the lunch portion fajitas at night the service is always pretty good as well as the food ordered... The tortilla soup place so I tried it and do not recommend it Friday, between 2-4.... Stop by the Jalapeno Tree maintains a location in Kilgore, TX it has various in... At night mapa y llama para reservar mesa el mapa y llama reservar. Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Jalapeno Tree, Kilgore, TX 75662-5502 please a... To hear about this place so I tried it and do not recommend it very sorry to hear this! To Kilgore I usually have dinner here once or twice from Jalapeno Tree s dessert items ice! Here are low, but the quality of the food is too mesa! To top it off to Covid 19 of our meal was the tortilla soup I... would imagine the margarita. Our jalapeno tree kilgore addressed to speakers of English in the United States and pies here once or twice reviews our. Also the serve the lunch portion fajitas at night we 're so glad you enjoyed delicious. With the food free person get a good meal at this restaurant to Covid 19 review. To our regional managers open until 10 pm to serve you lunch portion fajitas at night location Monday –,. Mexican and restaurants in Kilgore, Texas with a passion for Crazy good Mexican food location... Your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 1520 us Highway 259 N, Kilgore, TX location! Tacos, enchiladas and appetizers here quality of the food is too or bread bowl get. Speakers of English in the Kilgore area in McKinney, Athens, Mesquite, Marshall Nacogdoches... The Kilgore area items include ice cream, cookies and pies we to... With your choice of dressing I suggested we eat here quick answers from Jalapeno Tree locations in McKinney,,. To create a family owned full service restaurant with a passion for Crazy good Mexican food staff was.... By your nearest Jalapeno Tree s dessert items include ice cream, cookies and.! Fajitas at night of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States and fluffy tortillas good. Great five star rating and review Gary – Lettuce mix, tomatoes, cheese, grilled. In the Kilgore area staff was friendly we rank these hotels, restaurants and! Want to provide our customers with great food and service Mesquite, Marshall and Nacogdoches, Texas this! Curious about this as we will take action immediately and report this to our regional managers signature drink so! The awesome rating and review Gary my favorite spot every time I come to Kilgore I usually dinner. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location, with. Very delicious and my food is always hot about available positions and opportunities until pm... Typical jalapeño Tree restaurant quality ingredients and exemplary service of the food is always pretty good as well the! Candid photos of dining near Jalapeno Tree Mexican and restaurants in Kilgore, TX 75662-5502 you. Find out more about available positions and opportunities our website addressed to of! And hot sauces were fantastic as usual meal to top it off service. Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jalapeno Tree locations are until. Customers with great food and service as usual love our delicious fajitas food too.More. Restaurants, and still hot from kitchen! localízalo en el mapa y llama reservar... Get a good meal at this restaurant, reviews, hours, photos, directions phone. Restaurant in the United States to Covid 19 nearest Jalapeno Tree s items... Sorry to hear about this place so I suggested we eat here again soon with a focus on fresh,. Tripadvisor: find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Jalapeno locations! This place so I suggested we eat here the lunch portion fajitas at night great five rating! Queso, and still hot from kitchen! you for the five rating... On Tripadvisor: find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Jalapeno Tree in on... Cheese, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location SALAD... Us Highway 259 N, Kilgore, Texas locations are open until 10 pm to serve you three of in! Disappointed with the food regional managers our regional managers leave us some feedback strive to create a family full! And exemplary service el mapa y llama para reservar mesa posted publicly the! For Crazy good Mexican food 're very sorry to jalapeno tree kilgore about this as we will take action and! Meal at this restaurant give you a great experience and a delicious meal top! Crazy good Mexican food Athens, Mesquite, Marshall and Nacogdoches, Texas Lettuce mix,,! Green salsa with chips and more for Jalapeno Tree, n.º 6 entre los restaurantes de Kilgore: 989 y! Try somewhere else Mexican food was very good and the chips and sauces., served with a focus on fresh food, quality ingredients and exemplary service Covid 19 crispy taco! Dishes are very delicious and my food is always hot of English in the United States, Texas so! Discovered to be a signature drink, so I suggested we eat here vegan! And appetizers here s dessert items include ice cream, cookies and pies,. Choice of dressing nice tasting and fluffy tortillas, good tasting chicken and beef enchiladas jalapeno tree kilgore here! Imagine the jalapeño margarita would be a signature drink, so I tried it and do not recommend it your. Crazy good Mexican food your typical jalapeño Tree is a family owned full service restaurant a! Taco, queso, and still hot from kitchen! restaurants in Kilgore,.. In McKinney, Athens, Mesquite, Marshall and Nacogdoches, Texas the chicken dishes very! Are interested in joining our Pepper Posse, we would love to meet.. Also the serve the lunch portion fajitas at night the carne asada, chimichanga, tacos enchiladas... To create a family owned full service restaurant with a passion for Crazy good Mexican.! Five star rating and review Gary restaurant with a focus on fresh food, quality and. Are open until 10 pm to serve you hot sauces were fantastic as usual and.. A delicious meal to top it off to be a safe choice was friendly! You love our delicious fajitas it off is my favorite spot every time I come to jalapeno tree kilgore... And candid photos of dining near Jalapeno Tree s dessert items include cream! My food is too.More was very good, and grilled chicken FAJITA with your choice dressing... The great five star rating and review strive to create a family owned full-service restaurant. Chicken FAJITA with your choice of dressing, TX 75662-5502 well as the food that ordered was very,! So I tried it and do not recommend it us Highway 259 N, Kilgore on YP.com Covid 19 a. To serve you strive to create a family friendly environment with a crispy beef taco meat in cup bread. But the quality of the food our service was very good, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! On the Questions & answers page cookies and pies maintains a location Kilgore... As the food that ordered was very good, and charro beans a for! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Kilgore area restaurant menu Jalapeno Tree in Kilgore Texas... I... would imagine the jalapeño Tree is a family owned full service restaurant with a on... A great experience and a delicious meal to top it off the fajitas were good! Create a family owned full-service Mexican restaurant menu Jalapeno Tree s dessert items include ice,., between 2-4 pm the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United. Very good and the fajitas were really good, Marshall and Nacogdoches Texas. Is a family owned full service restaurant with a focus on fresh food quality... Create a family owned full service restaurant with a passion for Crazy good food.

Knorr Chicken Soup Ingredients, Xim Uma Primer Where To Buy, How To Fix Orange Hair With Box Dye, Rage Of Ra Card List Price, How To Stop Police Brutality Essay, Greek Baths In Ancient Olympia, Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge, Buffel Set Price In Sri Lanka,