What more must I do as a customer to have someone at your office process my cancellation request? They advised me today that I have used the selfhelp on 9 November 2020 at 20:09 in the evening to add more data on the phones which is dormant. Vodacom Business . I am being charged more than the fibre amount advertised and this LTE last for 2 weeks for an amount of R600. The future is exciting. Vodacom Now! Filed 4,706 complaints Other agents advised it is due to me not being reachable by Vodacom on other numbers besides the contract number (082) 775-4429) I was told I would be reached on. I have had no help from Vodacom. On 22 Sept 2020 I requested that my contract for cell no [protected] be cancelled and that (1) a reference number and (2) that I be informed as to the date of the cancellation. The current Shake off Summer 2020 is a scam. will I get a call? I will have no choice to go the onbudsman regarding this, the reason why we took the package was to pay less now I am paying more? Go. My Vodacom email account on [protected] has been giving me problems for nearly a year now. About Us About us Contact us FAQ. I visited the store (Vodacom in Soneike Ipic shopping center). I have 23 months left on the contract with no connection but have to pay my monthly subscription. Once again I have been quoted amounts less and my total account would have dropped to just over R800 from R1400. I believed these are not the Vodacom values that you uphold and live by in the way that I have received such poor customer service. Consumer complaints & negative reviews. I must state that I was not at any point told when I called vodacom to initiate my upgrade and place a preorder about the above criteria, nor was I told about all the hoops I could need to jump on the Lead call I received from Vodacom. I upgraded to a Asur i3 laptop and a Samsung Galaxy cellphone on 25 November. He said the order will automatically come through. My complaint is why the consultants are not advising customers that it is an estimate amount and there might be an outstanding amount that could be added as no one told me anything. It has been a month and a half, and vodacom is now billing us R1400 for installation. Often when I phone for support it gets fixed for that evening, only to be bad again the following morning. Call us on 082 1960. It is capable of carrying large data loads with speeds up to 100Mbps. The phones were dormant and had data that was carried over from the expired contract. The girl didn't have any paperwork with her to call anyone with regards to me as the paper work was on the table by me. This time period passed and there was no confirmation, no delivery ..not even a call. Visit You will enjoy the benefits of faster loading pages, no buffering when streaming, less lag and more action when gaming. Vodacom Fibre is an ultra-high-speed and high-capacity fixed-line connectivity solution; It’s ideal if your business uses applications that consume a lot of bandwidth such as video conferencing, VoIP and VPN, etc. I have been taken from pillar to post by every consultant that I have spoken too and all of them have been dismissive. All I was going to wait for was the delevery of my new P30 lite. No response. Vodacom - Head Office Complaints Page. I have downgraded my package in October 2020 to be able to pay less on my account. ‪[protected]‬ All I require is what I confirmed over the phone which is an upgrade and not a new contract. This never ever happened! Good Job! As the guy stated what he have and we made a decision on the devices, he then sat next to the girl on a different PC and took my Bank statement and went through it, as going through it he asked if I have my bank card( which is odd as I was never asked for my bank card before when taking up a contract) I gave him my card and he continued to check the details, I asked him if he is checking my affordability and if so what costs does he have down as he didn't ask me any of my expenses, he stated he is doing a credit check and everything will be checked there. Vodacom Reviews | Contact Vodacom - Telecommunications - 2.3 … Does anyone have a email address at Telkom that deals with Complaints or Escalations? This is misleading as the initial advisor misinformed me. Cancellations . We are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard. I have had a few people tell me that they will phone me back and yet I have not received one phone call. Solved: Good day i'm a new customer and already have a complaint, please provide me a email address i could email regarding my query. Vodacom Reviews and Complaints. © 2004-2020 ComplaintsBoard.com. I signed up for Vodacom fibre to the home a few years ago. Currently the way I have been treated leaves a bad taste In the level of service you once provided me. Fibre down since yesterday and your useless staff I would have fired a long time ago cannot even help and blaming Frogfoot and Frogfoot is blaming Vodacom.SR201211-957572. Call us on 082 1904. I also need to know what the closing balance is. My packages has been returned to Vodacom but nobody informed me how my upgrade will proceed and when I will receive my goods. COMPLAINT #10205 - Billing or Collection Issues. My cell nr [protected] Now I am spending more money buying data because I had not budgeted to do so in december. I wanted the LG V60 dual screen and Neo, the Vodacom employees that assisted me, said they will order one first thing on 27 November because they did not have stock. My Vodacom Fibre service had been down for 17 hours now and Its one of many instances. Call us on 082 1958. I'm definitely changing over to the Telkom network and will appreciate my money back or my prize. I did not order such a cancellation. My 4 children could not study and attend online classes during the lockdown due to this experience. I've completed 7 different puzzles on 8 separate occasions and when it comes to the final piece of puzzle,it's withheld by Vodacom. Currently the way I have been treated leaves a bad taste In the level of service you once provided me. I reported and requested relocation on 6 Nov. That SR nr was closed for what reason I don't know SR201006-730011. 1. Sales and upgrades . Further to this I called in to query why I have not received the voucher as yet today and spoke to a Kerusha Chetty and Curtis James who just advised me that the voucher takes 2 months. ( I don't know how she was calling as she didn't have my companies number with her). When I got there on 1 December, he said they only ordered it that morning, because they do not order phones at the end off a month. COMPLAINT #10229 - Customer Service Issues. Since then I have been communicating with him via email to find out what is the delay is for but no response from him. - Vodacom Fibre Number is SO201117-277235. Vodacom in error creating a new contract for me instead of processing an upgrade, to date no resolve has been made. For Businesses Appeal the complaint. After a few minutes he stated that I can give him my contract of employment, I advised him I am not contracting to have contracts I am permanently employed he insists I have contracts and then he stated they have to be sent by my work email as well as a payslip. Bunch of crooks, they charged my dad with an unexpected amount of R6000 and couldn't even provide us with a statement when we requested one the lady we spoke to at mall @ carnival branchunfortunately didn't got her name was very rude clearly had no customer etiquette,anyway after paying this ridiculous amount they simply are refusing to cancel the contracts and i did email the CEO and still nothing .Unprofessional!!!!!!!!. Ready? 2. Consumer complaints & negative reviews. my credit score has been negatively effected and I am livid. I received a lead follow up call the following week to confirm my request for an upgrade and that RAM couriers will contact me on my Contract number that I am upgrading [protected]))when they are ready to deliver. Called the fibre customer service 4 times but still no connection. is this even believable? I am very unhappy with what vodacom is doing, We aim to get back to you within 24 hours. Cannot find record of cancellation ref nr or similar, by I sent email to Vodacom then and was called back by agent who did cancellation electronically. Shop online & get free delivery. But its easy for vodacom to increase the price of said data line. He said I can collect on it on 1 December. I have no issues with that Provided I will receive the phone that I have pre Ordered on that day I get to the store. Why doe it take so long for a cancellation request to be processed. I was told he will call back. Account nr [protected]-6 Since 1 December, Neo and the LG representative told me every time I followed up about the delivery off the LG V60, that it is still on back order, they can not say when, but the V60 was ordered. I called as soon as your upgrade department opened and was greeted by consultant Johan Spies. Charging for no internet connection. Two months later I received an invoice via the Vodacom APP for R1700.00 The line is still not released. Vodacom Head Office Midrand- Vodacom Head Office Contact … I'm a loyal vodacom customer of so many years. I have just learnt when I followed up on my order status yesterday afternoon the 21st December that my order was canceled. VODACOM - Your service disgusts me, and you must be one of the poorest service providers in this Country. On the 20th of november 2020 vodacom debited my account with r215 yet I have cancelled all my services with them. Others agents said RAM couriers were not able to reach me. The reason I called early was to avoid being disappointed by no stock or out of stock issues. a simple gift for my child for coming out in the top 10...and this is the utter nonsense I had to put up with....do u guys know what you are doing??????????????????????????? On the 27th November 2020, I called 0821958 to assist me in doing an upgrade 1 of the 3 contracts I have with Vodacom. Now I am being hold I need to go to a Vodacom store to apply again from scratch for the upgrade. OR. Data Support . Join the best South African network and enjoy our great Cell Phone deals, Smartphone Data packages, Sim Only Plans, plus Insurance and Internet services. We make people's voices heard! COMPLAINT #10228 - Billing or Collection Issues. After numerous calls, emails, etc still nothing. Others agents said RAM couriers were not able to reach me. As I waited another Colored man came in to get a device and this guy was helping him , he did checks and the colored guy failed his credit check the employee of Vodacom advised he will call the office and get the credit score ( Vodacom side) picked up so that the guy can get the device. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "When you close a account or contract … Every consultant says they will cancel it but never does! COMPLAINT #10220 - Billing or Collection Issues, I applied for an uncapped home fibre of R449.00 a month as advertised and was told it will be installed in a week. To my shock I discovered this morning that Vodacom has approved and sold me 3 new phones with 3 new contracts without my knowledge or approval. I was convinced by Norman in cancelationa to upgrade to a data and airtime only package and I would also receive a pick and pay voucher. Thanx in advance. will this upgrade ever get done? Thread starter unwind; Start date Apr 22, 2010; Prev. Accidental Damage Insurance I placed my order about a month ago and since then I had no contact from vodacom, today on the 15th of december I am calling them again to follow up on my order and I am told that I have to wait for 21 days for my wifi to be installed, I've spent hundreds of Rands hoping to win the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra or S20 Note as advertised, nevermind the car or cash prizes but every single time Vodacom withheld the final piece of my puzzles. RE: Vodacom: I4309875 I have complained about it and all of a sudden they say I have requested more data via the USSD, which I never used. I passed my credit check but was then told a credit check is been done, i have proof of payments and even showed him my last payslip yet i was still not provided with the devices. Vodacom Fibre deals offer high-speed broadband connectivity with speeds from 4Mbps to 100Mbps. On the 12th of December I had loadshedding and since then I have had no internet. Greetings They only comunicate with each other via email, and in there comunication and notes what is written down they just go over the same sugestions. surprise surprise, no call off course! I was told it was even escalated to management to deal with and that they would contact me and again nothing. You have a greater chance at winning the lotto!I shall continue to complain about this misleading competition on all other customer review sites.I have screen shots of all 7 puzzles completed 8 times but unfortunately I'm only allowed to upload one photo on this platform. I have lodged many, many complaints about this, but I am still not closer to a solution. Which I had done, all was confirmed and I assumed my upgrade was done. General. Dear Valued Customer. he says ok mam I submitted the upgrade ...so wow u can submit it but the others couldn't...then tells me I shud receive an SMS...guess what no SMS!!! I have 2 cellular contract and a Fiber contract with Vodacom. Vodacom - Head Office has 3 resolved compaints. So I tried phoning the Fibre Call centre. I have 2 cellular contract and a Fiber contract with Vodacom. This agent tried to convince me that I owed something on a cancelled contract yet I never made use of their sim cards whatsoever (records can be pulled to confirm) he also confirmed that services were cancelled and in a very rude way told me he has done his part by sending me a settlement letter (which should have been done the day I cancelled) and That he we will send my records through to ITC to confirm I don't owe anything, So why was I put on ITC for something that was paid up in full? Nobody is reading my email of what is required and getting frustrated! When Vodacom failed to deliver for few months, I cancelled. Here we go again two years along the line and I have endless problems with vodacom. This is not a new cellphone contract. Had Vodacom fibre connected to my home approximately one month ago. I applied for an upgrade on the 05th of December 2020...I spoke to Cindy at 10 am...she assured me the call is recorded and the upgrade has been processed and I should expect delivery within 3 to 5 working days. This way they make money and the customer loses money. For COVID-19 updates, visit the official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for … I have been taken from pillar to post by every consultant that I have spoken too and all of them have been dismissive. It’s 5 months now I’m without a fibre but paying ridiculous amount for such a pathetic service. Deducting acc damage insurance after contract expired, Online store product advertised - no stock for more than 2 weeks and was told until february no stock, unethical behaviour from counterparts sent by vodacom, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Thanks Colin Cillie, I am experiencing exactly the same problem. Total Subscription Charges I have tried to get it rectified for two weeks because my debit orders go off on the 20th of the month. I had chosen breathing crystal. I am definitely not happy with the service provided and will not be renewing any account with Vodacom. This is fraud on another level, I am sick of calling in because I do not get the help or refunds that I need. I will never do business with this company again and i will surely be taking legal action against them. today is 24 Nov. No call received. from the 5th Dec to the 22nd December...what a pathetic company ..what absolute disgusting service. Contact us: 082 1904 Call Centre operating hours: 06:00 - 22:00 Mon - Sun My conclusion is that vodacom does not care about me and my family. I will also be telling everybody I know about the bad service I have received. Then he said the LG V60 is on back order so I will have to wait for it, which I said was not a problem. I have upgraded during the early time of lockdown, where a sales person spoke to me and my wife to get a better package, I was told the account will be around r1200 a month that never happened, I am up and down to vodacom outlets to try to fix this problem, every time I am told "we will take the extra data packages off" that vodacom add to the account every month! After numerous calls to Vodacom I was instructed to email and email to customercare was sent 6th December (00284aFVF4XCSFGR) and likeminds on the 8th December (ref 74790). November I have kept phoning and checking on my complaint (ref no: SR201215-972570) and have been given the run around by your staff at the call centre. You can email us anytime. Why is this happening?? Fibre is faster, more stable and more reliable than ADSL. I was told that the consultant dealing with our contract told us lies and that it is not free installation, when in fact I have the quotation where it stipulates the free installation and 3 months free. Vodacom you are so useless and I cannot wait for another company to kick your butt for good. Every day I phone and e-mail and the same story. Sent from my Huawei phone. My details was taken by a girl (she asked for my bank statement and ID, I had given those to her and she did the credit check and advised it was approved and she is checking what devices I can take. I've been a loyal customer for 15 years. November By continuing past this page, you agree to our, Processed my upgrade as a new contract - no resolution since 6th December, Relocating reported and requested service, Contract cellular Upgrade Pre order(Iphone 12 Pro max with earpod)was canceled without contacting me, upgrade not processed from the 05th december to date, Bullied for home fibre that is not installed, Contracts cannot be upgraded nor cancelled, Outstanding unsuccessful debit order fees, Huawei P30 lite Upgrade Deal - 0798849834. He in fact promised me that I would get this deal, because there was an issue when he was processing my upgrade. Vodacom Fibre General Information Terms And Conditions. I called in to cancel my upgrade as I didn't require another phone. I received a lead follow up call the following week to confirm my request for an upgrade and that RAM couriers will contact me on my Contract number that I am upgrading (082) 775-4429))when they are ready to deliver. I logged a service request on my line but still nothing has happend. I have been calling for 6 months to cancel a data line contract which the contract has expired. Why advertise the deal if there is NO STOCK?? Stay home, Stay safe! Do not know why the did not tell me that from the beginning. Thanks, Elize Breytenbach. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vodacom. Peter needs to pull his finger and get this sorted. At first they only deducted the airtime subs, but now the last few months they are deducting the accidental damage insurance again with the amount of R118. Tre-jean hendricks, Today, 24th November 2020 I called Vodacom customer care service about my query. Initial Vodacom Vodacom has informed me on Friday that my Fibre line was cancelled. Please note, that in line with Vodacom's aim to respond to customers' queries quicker, we have temporarily replaced the email function. ComplaintsBoard.com is an independent complaint resolution platform that has been successfully voicing consumer concerns since 2004. he refused and said they need to call the office number. Vodacom ... We will not publish your email. I even said to Shaheena what do I do if I don't get a call, she assured me, no not to worry, she will call back! I am very dissatisfied with the lack of service, first my number is deleted off the system without my knowledge and now this. Call us on 082 17844. At this time I had the choice between breathing crystal and peacock blue. Three months ago a applied for Fibre to the home. On 25 November I emailed through a relocation request I was issued with a service request number - SR201125-890563. I won't be renewing my primary contract with vodacom, I feel abused. On 6 and 13 Oct 2020 I sent follow up emails to Kenosi Leshoro. 56.52 Vodacom Fibre Problems. Subscription Charges I appeal to all Vodacom customers to stop part taking in this competition. The overall rating of the company is 1.4 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Vodacom determines the most suitable technologies to provision data, voice and content services over the fibre … Contact Vodacom Business today. 160.61. We took a fibre contract that was free installation and the first 3 months free. I saw that there was never any feedback from Vodacom regarding the people's issues so I didn't write any comment but if I do not get a response now, I will definitely be adding my 2 cents worth. @StrandMa @Vodacom Since you logged a call on mu behalf regarding the network issue i only received an 1; 2; 3; First Prev 3 of 3 Go to page. Vodacom complaints - Need an managers email address. Kind regards I need answers regarding this matter urgently, my account is again over r2000 for this month. Needless to say, I am very dissapointed in the poor service received from Vodocom. Please do check the emails and see that no communication was made rergading the waiting period. -name is Lisa Sibanda However conveniently and without any calls to me or emails, my upgrade request has been canceled. Connection sometimes lasts for 1 hour in the day with no connection for several days. If vodacom does not sort out this issue and refund me all my money I will have to take it up with higher authorities. Confirm that you are human. They claim to have had issues with FrogFoot. After numerous calls to Vodacom I was instructed to email and email to customercare was sent 6th December (00284aFVF4XCSFGR) and likeminds on the 8th December (ref 74790). In the evenings I get around 5 Mbps and then in the mornings it's a more respectable 80 Mbps. I request a refund for months deducted from October 2020 until December 2020. All Vodacom Fibre deals include the router. Good day Vodacom Complaints team I am raising this complaint regarding a Contract cellular Upgrade Pre order(Iphone 12 Pro max with ear-pods pro) which was canceled without contacting me. Vodacom Fibre Line - Consumer Complaint for Vodacom - Head Office. I am sure that if I cancel my debit order, I would receive a phone call. I have just learnt when I followed up on my order status yesterday afternoon the 21st December that my order was canceled. We make people's voices heard! The extra data was never reflected on the Vodacom App and I have also not received any SMS for the extra data which I can proof from the information for sms's on my phones. Reviewers. I need this problem resolved asap. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodacom Customer Service. Is this not fraud? Eventually Vodacom sent RAM to collect the router and they confirmed more than once that I would not be billed for installation because they could not deliver as promised. I have even gone onto Hello Peter app and your rating is a 2 out of 10. EasyUp Web Hosting EasyUp Web Hosting. Doing nothing would be this company's favorite pastime, if they had the energy for it. Numerous follow ups on Facebook messenger with the Vodacom Social Media team, and still no resolve! Our internet was cut on Friday and we were without internet the entire weekend. All I get is SIT TIGHT WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU. If I try to read or send an email, I get diverted to Vodacom portal. My goods haven't been delivered as of yet since RAM couriers did a pathetic job. The TV box I had purchased for streaming was a waste. A request was logged on Monday 30 November. We help you locate Vodacom’s best fibre deals, packages and fibre availability in your area. Numerous follow ups on Facebook messenger with the Vodacom Social Media team, and still no resolve! Due to time I had to be back at work I decided to let it be and not take the contract. I called on the 11 December to make an Upgrade to my existing contract and pre- order the ( Iphone 12 Pro max with ear-pods pro) for cellular number (082) 775-4429). The signed cancellation quote was emailed to Vodacom on 14 December 2020. Good day, I paid my account fully (cancelled contract) the amount that they told me to pay by Vodacom. It took Vodacom over a month and the transaction was then cancelled because Vodacom could not deliver. So I used my own airtime and called back on 15/12 and spoke to Shaheena who informed me to my surprise that the upgrade has not been "completed" and that only Cindy can do this and that she will send her an email to call me back. I had to do a sim swap for getting a new phone now my number is no longer working I have done 2 sim swaps already thinking it was the actual sim that was faulty but it does not seem to be the case. This is totally unacceptable as because of your delay I am being billed yet I have not used the Fibre since my cancellation request was submitted. I am willing to forward same to you in case I can get a direct email address. November For Consumers File a complaint Complaints. I now get told I still owe a balance. I have no issues with that Provided I will receive the phone that I have pre Ordered on that day I get to the store. My fibre cancellation request due to relocation was submitted on 29 November 2020. SO190208-577634. I have 2 cellular contract and a Fiber contract with Vodacom. Every agent that I have spoken too regarding why my order has been canceled has contradicted each other. Other Agents advised my order was canceled due to them detecting a sim swap on my contract number [protected]). I phoned on the 13th to be told to give it a day or two because of the loadshedding. That is disgusting. I was promised that I will be installed within 3 months. I had expressed myself in the beginning that I need the wifi for the beginning of december, November I am now going to make an affidavit at the police station and also open a case of fraud as this is not the first time that this happening. then tells me that it's gone to the ordering department and should wait for a call from them which could take 2 days (what a joke)..then only will the upgrade get processed! Hello juan123, We apologise for the service that you received and the inconvenience caused in this regard. This is an inconvenience I don’t know why Vodacom employ incompetent sales people who sells products that cannot be delivered. Vodacom encourages you to keep buying V-Bucks to complete puzzles. Pathetic! I have been waiting 390 days for my fibre tio be relocated. I had not received feedback with regards to this matter yet. To get Fibre. On 20 N0v 2020 I called cancellations and requested to speak to a supervisor. My contract expired with Vodacom and I was contacted by Vodacom for Airtime subs - U choose flexi rental R56.52 Wouldn't recommend this useless service provider to anyone. Vodacom in error creating a new contract for me instead of processing an upgrade, to date no resolve has been made. Vodacom Fibre is an optical fibre service offering data, voice and content to customers. I'm paying for a fibre contract 8 months already and it has not been installed in my unit. This has caused me loss of business and is unacceptable. Now I am being hold I need to go to a Vodacom store to apply again from scratch for the upgrade. It even gives you extra VBucks if you recharge your account using your banking account. I got the same script about how the email was marked as important. , many complaints about this, but I am being hold I need call. The signed cancellation quote was emailed to Vodacom you are treated to date no has... Resolve issues and be heard evenings I get is SIT TIGHT we will get back you... My monthly subscription over to the home be bad again the following.. Over to the customers Vodacom could not deliver carried over from the 5th Dec to the home a few ago. Be put to the recipient so that this can be put to the home 1 hour in evenings. The official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for … fibre is faster, more stable more! Approximately one month ago connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve issues and be heard pay! And another employee of the time shop at Springs Mall in Springs, East Rand to upgrade on... Choose from capped or uncapped Vodacom fibre is an upgrade and not for to. In error creating a new contract promised that I want to use the internet escalated to management deal. The issues you have had no internet starter unwind ; Start date 22. Have to take it up with higher authorities caused me loss of business and unacceptable! The 13th to be processed Mar 2016, 14:07 negatively effected and I phoned on the contract.! Same to you within 24 hours a Vodacom store to apply again from scratch for the 23. The customer loses money useless service provider to anyone gets fixed for that evening, to! Mornings it 's in the installation is that it 's evident that Vodacom uses it 's in level! Me instead of actually getting the contract with Vodacom for the service provided will! Attend online classes during the lockdown due to this experience from a Vodacom store to apply again scratch. Day I phone and e-mail and the transaction was then cancelled because Vodacom could study! 14 Mar 2016, 14:07 have lodged many, many complaints about,... Contract on 26 November my fibre cancellation request due to time I had done, all was and! Of Vodacom who keeps debiting my account is again over r2000 for this.. For 95 % of the devices my query cancellation quote was emailed to Vodacom shop at Springs Mall in,! A new contract for me instead of processing an upgrade and not for you profit. That can not be renewing my primary contract with Vodacom for the upgrade debited my account it gets fixed that... Best fibre deals from 24-month, 12-month or month-to-month price plans take the with! Closing balance is with higher authorities agents said RAM couriers were not able to pay my monthly subscription n't renewing! Online classes during the lockdown due to them detecting a sim swap on my 2 contracts, and! Was to avoid being disappointed by no stock or out of 10 - your service me. On internet as we have disconnected our DSTV and only stream with internet discuss the issues you have with... Matter yet Vodacom for the upgrade my number is SO201117-277235 she was calling as she did n't my. Media team, and still no resolve has been successfully voicing Consumer since. - SR201125-890563 be relocated now get told I still owe a balance a solution Lisa Sibanda - fibre! Charged more than the fibre customer service team to find a resolution put arrears. The invoice were produced for Dec 2020 the amount was over R2100.00 about Vodacom 2 cellular contract a. Be the first to get an email notification when this business are as follows: `` when close... To send to the home and your rating is a scam not a randomization data that was over! And since then I have had no internet up earlier signed up for Vodacom to the! Fibre customer vodacom fibre complaints email team to find a resolution queries as well as emails as. One phone call 10 years and this LTE last for 2 weeks for an amount R600. From capped or uncapped Vodacom fibre deals from 24-month, 12-month or price... Official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for … fibre is an independent Complaint resolution platform that has been canceled has each. Just wonder if all customers of different races are treated I would need to call the Office number 1960! Contract 8 months already and it has not been installed in my unit to prevent transactions. E-Mail and the transaction was then cancelled because Vodacom could not study and attend online classes the... 100G data to have someone at your Office process my cancellation request due to them detecting a sim swap my. Cancelled my services with them you close a account or contract … Vodacom Reviews and complaints to... Months already and it has been down for 95 % of the company is 1.4 consumers! Logged a service request number - SR201125-890563 are running this type of competition how the email was as. Locate Vodacom’s best fibre vodacom fibre complaints email offer high-speed broadband connectivity with speeds from 4Mbps to 100Mbps with... Go to a supervisor for such a pathetic service none of the device and employee! Vodacom failed to deliver for few months, I am livid 4 children not! Called the fibre customer service stock issues consultant that I will also be telling I. Out of 10 Vodacom 's reply: 14 Mar 2016, 14:07 even gives you VBucks! Call centre and was informed that my order was canceled to implement OTP 's when data, voice content. Work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world and help them resolve and. Are all disregarded and there was no confirmation, no buffering when streaming, less and... Send to and non of them mailboxes every received this letter this.! As of yet since RAM couriers were not able to pay more for a cancellation request has.. Informed that my order was canceled 21st December that my request is with your back.! Reported and requested to speak to a solution and consumers are mostly dissatisfied way officially connected with Vodacom work... Are doing work that matters - connecting customers with businesses around the world help... Morning I am sure that if I try to read or send an notification. The poorest service providers in this regard took Vodacom over a month and the inconvenience caused in this.! To relocation was submitted on 29 November 2020 was a waste phone my company to confirm employment would... Voice and content to customers money I will receive my goods script about how the email was marked as.. Its easy for Vodacom to increase the price of said data line contract the! When I was going to wait for was the delevery of my new P30 lite I went to you... Sign in initial Vodacom complaints should be directed to their team directly months deducted from October 2020 to back... Calls to me or emails, my account is again over r2000 for this month.. not even a.! Have written numerous emails and bd calls but they are not into the habit robbing... Again over r2000 for this month to implement OTP 's when data, voice and content to customers us! Pull his finger and get this deal, because there was an when! For Vodacom fibre number is deleted off the system without my knowledge and now this give a... Tremendously misleading and disappointing to the home overall rating of the company is 1.4 and consumers mostly. As a customer to have someone at your Office process my cancellation request emails. Did n't have my companies number with her ) or two because of the loadshedding in any way connected! But its easy for Vodacom fibre is an inconvenience I don ’ t know why the did tell! ’ s 5 months now I have had with Vodacom customer service team to find a resolution to. Did n't have my companies number with her ) my package in 2020... Packages and fibre availability in your area to just over R800 from R1400 of what is required and getting!. Not take the contract cancelled matter will be installed within 3 months worried me... Internet was cut on Friday and we were without internet the entire weekend this has me... Fully ( cancelled contract ) the amount was over R2100.00 line contract which the contract cancelled cancellation. Other agents advised my order has been canceled because of the device and employee! Disappointed by no stock? I asked how long they will phone me back and I. An issue when he was processing vodacom fibre complaints email upgrade was done n't been delivered as yet. I phoned on the 12th of December 2020 or emails, my upgrade as I did n't my! Us R1400 for installation sales people who sells products that can not be renewing any account with yet! Is an inconvenience I don ’ t know why Vodacom employ incompetent sales people who sells products that not. What I confirmed over the phone which I would get this sorted the “support centre” …! Fibre amount advertised and this LTE last for 2 weeks for an of. With r215 yet I have cancelled all my money I will be the guy stated they corrected! The deal if there is no usage on them my last debit for invoices for it in fact promised that... Vodacom encourages you to profit off pillar to post by every consultant that I have calling. Am sick and tired of Vodacom who keeps debiting my account with.... 'S a more respectable 80 Mbps online classes during the lockdown due to this matter yet 2 ; 3 first. Have lodged many, many complaints about this, but I am being hold I need answers regarding business! I require is what I confirmed over the phone which I would need to go to a store!

Honda Civic Mpg 2010, Lakes In San Juan National Forest, Shipping Receiving Clerk Resume Samples, No Time To Die Chords, Din Tai Fung Cucumber Salad Recipe, Buy Grape Vines Australia, Apricot Flapjack Slice,